Real flowering times for cookies and gorilla autos ?

Topdraw

Hi all

Is anyone able to give me some real flowering times for cookies or gorilla autos ? I'm looking to grow either along side some blue kush in the same tent. I know from experience the bk will be done in 70-75 days so was hoping either of these autos are also quick finishers. 

Problem I have is that I want to dry everything together in the tent so similar finishing times are needed. 

Cheers people

TD

Edited by Topdraw
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Topdraw said:

Hi all

Is anyone able to give me some real flowering times for cookies or gorilla autos ? I'm looking to grow either along side some blue kush in the same tent. I know from experience the bk will be done in 70-75 days so was hoping either of these autos are also quick finishers. 

Problem I have is that I want to dry everything together in the tent so similar finishing times are needed. 

Cheers people

TD

Hello my friend  :yep:

Both our Cookies Auto and Gorilla Auto have very similar flowering times so would make great companion plants and should be ready to harvest around the same time ;)

Typically both ladies are finished in 70-80 day's from germination. Flowering typically start a at day 21-28 leaving 6-8 weeks for a full flower phase  :yep:

Should work out perfect mate :)

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark

@Dinafem-Mark hey mate hope you are well. 

Thanks for the reply, informative as ever. I was hoping to grow one or the other alongside the blue kush but might try them both together. 

I know the gorilla and cookies are relatively new strains, but do you have any idea on how consistent they are ?  I've found the blue kush and critical 2 to be very reliable in terms of yield and strength. Are these two new kids just as good ?

Thanks mark

TD

• Like 1

On 19/08/2019 at 11:55 PM, Topdraw said:

I know the gorilla and cookies are relatively new strains, but do you have any idea on how consistent they are ?  I've found the blue kush and critical 2 to be very reliable in terms of yield and strength. Are these two new kids just as good ?

Very consistent mate and basically what they say on the tin  ;)

We did a good 9-12 months of testing and growing these 2 new autos out, just to make sure it's what we say. You won't go far wrong mate :yep:

Just like the other autos you've tried my friend. These 2 new Autoflowering strains will not fail and will produce just like previous AutoDinafem strains ;)

Keep me posted buddy. I'd love to follow this grow along :yep:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..