Flavourful indica auto recommendations pls chaps

Professor Plum

Hi all, just browsing the cataloge for my next grow looking for some flavourful indica heavy autos, any recommendations? A lot of new stuff since I last looked last but variaty seems less on DinafemSeeds, none from my last grow that I can see. I'd like to try a cheese but not sure which one? Something fruity and maybe something hashy. Appriciate any incite.

TIA

@Dinafem-Mark

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Professor Plum said:

Hi all, just browsing the cataloge for my next grow looking for some flavourful indica heavy autos, any recommendations? A lot of new stuff since I last looked last but variaty seems less on DinafemSeeds, none from my last grow that I can see. I'd like to try a cheese but not sure which one? Something fruity and maybe something hashy. Appriciate any incite.

TIA

@Dinafem-Mark

If I had to pick a Cheesey Auto that would be our Cheese XXL Auto mate :yep:

Easy to grow, autoflowering and big yields  ;)

With that said your after fruity and hashy, for that selection I would lean towards Auto Critical Jack or Auto Sour Diesel my friend  :bong:

Both heavy hitting, fruity flavour from both with a bit of hashish thrown in with Auto Critical Jack  ;)

Those would be my choices mate  :yep:

All the best  :bong:

Mark.. 

• Like 3

Thanks bud, Cheese XXL in my cart along with Blue Cheese, Kush n Cheese and first time on an OG kush.

Spotting a theme?

Loving that you do singles now btw, very helpful for small growers that like some variaty in each grow, like me. :yep:

Might swap out the Kush n Cheese for the Jack hmmm gonna sleep on it. Thx again Mark.

Edited by Professor Plum
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, HEMPFRUIT said:

Cheese n kush is top plant mate I had a photoperiod one that was so stinky & tastey :yep:

Righto thanks brother, I'll keep it as is and give the CnK a go. :yep:

• Like 2

On 20/08/2019 at 2:00 AM, Professor Plum said:

Thanks bud, Cheese XXL in my cart along with Blue Cheese, Kush n Cheese and first time on an OG kush.

Spotting a theme?

Loving that you do singles now btw, very helpful for small growers that like some variaty in each grow, like me. :yep:

Might swap out the Kush n Cheese for the Jack hmmm gonna sleep on it. Thx again Mark.

I see you like your skunk/Cheesey based strains :yep:

Nice selection mate, will you be doing a diary on UK420 with these new purchases? 

Would love to see it and follow along :headbang:

Mark..

• Like 2

On 27/08/2019 at 1:01 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

I see you like your skunk/Cheesey based strains :yep:

Nice selection mate, will you be doing a diary on UK420 with these new purchases? 

Would love to see it and follow along :headbang:

Mark..

Thanks Mark, not sure I'll have time for a diary unfortunatley, so busy atm. Strong chance I will be in for some advise 2nd/3rd week of flower tho, when I always seem to hit dificiancy problems. Hopefully some adjustments I have planned will help.

OG XXL and Kush n Cheese for this grow, seeds just sunk so now sitting in paper towels, then we will be off! :yep:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Professor Plum said:

Strong chance I will be in for some advise 2nd/3rd week of flower tho

I'm never to far away mate ;)

If you need any help just ask and I'll do my best to assist  :yep:

Mark..

• Like 1

Just a quick question @Dinafem-Mark best storage practice for my remaining seeds for next years grow? I read keeping them in the fridge is best, is that advisable?

Many thanks.

• Like 1

On 07/09/2019 at 0:39 AM, Professor Plum said:

Just a quick question @Dinafem-Mark best storage practice for my remaining seeds for next years grow? I read keeping them in the fridge is best, is that advisable?

Many thanks.

A cool/dry environment is best mate so a fridge would be the best choice ;)

I use a small beer fridge for mine and that work's well, or the veg/bottom section of your fridge ;)

Just make sure it's a dry spot and not a place in the fridge where water could cause issues and you'll be set :yep:

Mark..

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

A cool/dry environment is best mate so a fridge would be the best choice ;)

I use a small beer fridge for mine and that work's well, or the veg/bottom section of your fridge ;)

Just make sure it's a dry spot and not a place in the fridge where water could cause issues and you'll be set :yep:

Mark..

Perfect. Thanks bud. :yep:

• Like 1

On 13/09/2019 at 3:49 PM, Captain-Erb said:

Not a cheese...but the purps #1 is a very tasty fruity indica. Highly recommend it man.

Cpt

Thanks for the input mate but @Professor Plum is looking for an autoflowering strain ;)

Sadly at present Purps#1 is only available as a photoperiod strain  :yep:

Maybe in the future we will auto this lady ;)

Mark..

• Like 1