Dinachem in DWC with COB LED

Bust a nug

Last week I popped 3x Dinachem and all 3 germinated. I heard that it was Dinafems peoples favorite.

b6xgpWa.jpg?1

growing in a 3x3 tent along with other strains from other Breeders. 300 COB LED 

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Sargares said:

Good to see more dinachems going. Don't see this strain enough really! Good luck 

We don't see many DinaChem grows and I don't know why :)

If your after a ChemDawg type strain our DinaChem is perfect  ;)

If you get that "Guava" pheno your in for a real treat :headbang:

@Bust a nug your off to a flying start mate ;)

Let's see what you can do with this Dinafem girl  :yep:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1

Girls doing great

Topped for the first time and added the SCROG to start training. Planing to start bending in 2 weeks.

My attemps #3 at scrog and I can tell that this time will need a lot of creativity. 6 different strains will be challenging.

ZOBx76v.jpg?1

I'm going to think about a way to shape these guys with their growth rate. Dinachems(2 at far right corners and 1 at right middle) and the ones on the left corners are quite stout. 2 young ones that have slower growth and even tighter internodes. 2 have more spaced nodes and are always praying. I am looking forward to this grow :cowboy:. the 2 very small ones are clones and have yet to root. I will most likely have to cull them.

• Like 4

This grow has been terminated sadly :blub::blub:

My level indicator tube came loose and I got flooded. 10 Gallon of water everywhere. I had to clean the mess and empty the room for it to dry. I had to cull all the plants because i had nowhere safe to keep them meanwhile. I should be back on track in a week but I don't know when I will start my next grow...Things to figure such as getting new seeds and new setup....

Stay safe guys :crybaby::crybaby:

• Like 1

On 24/08/2019 at 11:17 PM, Bust a nug said:

This grow has been terminated sadly :blub::blub:

My level indicator tube came loose and I got flooded. 10 Gallon of water everywhere. I had to clean the mess and empty the room for it to dry. I had to cull all the plants because i had nowhere safe to keep them meanwhile. I should be back on track in a week but I don't know when I will start my next grow...Things to figure such as getting new seeds and new setup....

Stay safe guys :crybaby::crybaby:

So sorry to read this mate :(:(

When you can use the PM system drop me a line and I'll see if I can assist with your next grow  (seed wise)

Mark..

• Like 1

On 27/08/2019 at 3:38 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

So sorry to read this mate :(:(

When you can use the PM system drop me a line and I'll see if I can assist with your next grow  (seed wise)

Mark..

Thank you the offer Mark you are very kind. I managed to get some seeds of a delicious strains. And another one :police:

I'll be starting a new grow this weekend while I relax from work. Maybe you could hold on to that offer and assist in the grow after this one :cowboy::cowboy:.

• Like 1

On 30/08/2019 at 5:30 AM, Bust a nug said:

Maybe you could hold on to that offer and assist in the grow after this one :cowboy::cowboy:.

That works for me mate ;)

Drop that PM when needed  :yep:

Mark..