OLaC's Cannabis Photography / Art thread

OLaC

21 hours ago, CannibaERB said:

This is close to harvest, very pretty pistols with purple flowers to compliment the hard work that goes into minding these plants. 

Thanks mate, yeh she's an early finisher this one, looks well and truly finished at 7 weeks flower. She's pretty and frosty but unfortunately does not yield well so won't be running her again.

On 10/26/2019 at 7:07 PM, OLaC said:

Thanks mate, yeh she's an early finisher this one, looks well and truly finished at 7 weeks flower. She's pretty and frosty but unfortunately does not yield well so won't be running her again.

But don't they say a low yield gives a more potent flower or is it the other way around? 

12 hours ago, CannibaERB said:

But don't they say a low yield gives a more potent flower or is it the other way around? 

In my experience it could work either way. She's decent, but nothing special, I've got to pack it in after this grow to get some decorating done and didn't think she was worth setting up a mothering tent for.

9 hours ago, OLaC said:

In my experience it could work either way. She's decent, but nothing special, I've got to pack it in after this grow to get some decorating done and didn't think she was worth setting up a mothering tent for.

Yeah true sure once they are minded, I did some crazy poison ivy wallpapering in a friend's house, some great patterns out there. 

• Like 1

On 25/10/2019 at 8:42 PM, OLaC said:

this was a 20 image focus stack of the frosty slurricane pheno at day 48 flower large.SLURRICANE_.jpg

What software are you using? I've tried with elements but getting a clean image like this is giving me a headache :wallbash:

• Like 1

I use Zerene stacking software, it's a fantastic bit of software especially if stacking hundreds of images.

Photoshop is fine if under say 20 images as can be very slow if using more.

Open all images as layers

Select all images in layers panel.

Edit > align images

Edit > stack/blend images

Untick the boxes and choose stacking method.

I've not used elements so not sure if it will be the same method sorry.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, OLaC said:

I use Zerene stacking software, it's a fantastic bit of software especially if stacking hundreds of images.

Photoshop is fine if under say 20 images as can be very slow if using more.

Open all images as layers

Select all images in layers panel.

Edit > align images

Edit > stack/blend images

Untick the boxes and choose stacking method.

I've not used elements so not sure if it will be the same method sorry.

Cheers I'll try that...

• Like 1

12 hours ago, trichomehi said:

@OLaC

Which licence did you buy? 

Can't remember, got it years ago, think I paid £60 or there abouts. 

They usually do a 30 day trial, I'd recommend that first v fore paying to see if you get on with it.

Edited by OLaC
E2a: I'm talking about Zerene software. If you mean Photoshop I'm on the photographer subscription.
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...