Cream of the Crop - July 2019

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - July 2019  

176 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Here it is! Our 183rd Cream of the Crop competition in our quest to find the very best pictures posted at UK420 every month.

Voting closes at midnight 30th of August you get only one vote, so have a good look before you choose.

Below is the short list chosen by the uk420 staff from last months nominations, for you our community members to vote on as the best or most interesting picture uploaded.

All the pictures short listed will get a permanent place in the Cream Of The Crop forum in Members Budshots.

There are a few more choices this month as so many great photos were nominated it seemed a shame to leave any out :)

The Prize's for this months outright winner is this awesome prize from Intense Nutrients

large.I.N-competition-600x150.jpg

For information about to nominate your photos please click below

Mcgarret - Smottie Remix
large.5d1de07718a7b_SmottieRemixDay81Bud

Resonance - Gorilla Girl

large_gg1.jpg.9ec565f9567ffbda679607ccd0

L PLATE - 33rd degree
large.IMG_8389.JPG.92d923970840caab54264

OLaC - Slurricane #1

large.IMG_20190706_221802_1-01-728x970.j

Ranec - Critical Mass CBD

large.IMG_20190715_202512.jpg.032f358b92

JJJ - Ripe Gelato Bud
large.5d2ce5a26ea1e_Day62D.JPG.9916a6722

FARMER G - Footloose
large_112.jpg.a4f3d21519a5354f9ae6182420

Rampa Green - Ocean Grown Cookies     

large.25DE4BBB-F341-4FE3-8CB1-FE93B26BAD

Sargares - Gorilla
large._20190728_233646.JPG.2ec67d00ba49d

spirit animal - slug - Oldtimes x Amnesia haze #3 

XaqPOY0.jpg&key=8ffdded32a68a3050d73ffa1

• Like 19

Great month :yep: and nice to see a good variation of strains.  Good luck everyone, I have to mention how Smotties keep delivering year after year and always holds it own with the new new :) the colour on the Gorilla grown by @Sargaresis superb, looks a very diesel dom geno.

Edited by nudger36
  • Like 2

Congrats to all you guy’s, those really are some amazing pic’s, had to take a few look’s to narrow it down to two @FARMER G @Sargares the colour’s in both really catch the eye...

But the clarity an collection off colour’s tip’s it sarg’s way for me...:oldtoker:

• Like 1

Lovely all around!

@FARMER Gfootloose is really pretty. Got a bunch of the stonedcircles on myself at the moment. Fingers crossed for something like that! 

The smottie remix from @Mcgarretalso super.

@nudger36 that gorilla is my favourite out of the run. Reminds me of ASD but less yield but much more intense smell. Lots of them look like that but this one has a thicker coat of trichs and is the loudest. I can taste her just by sniffing it which I think is a good sign for the smoke haha. 

• Like 5

Thx for the nomination much appreciated:) lots of great pics this month but my vote goes to farmer g, well done mate great pic

Some crackers this month for sure,

Well I’ll come straight out with my choice this month, @Mcgarret cracking picture, and what a lip smackingly delicious looking bud.

Well done to all the entry’s it has taken me most of the afternoon to make the choice,well done guys.

Take it easy Jj :skin_up:

• Like 2

Thanks to the team for the nomination always a privilege to grace COTC...its a win in itself :)

Some amazing entries this month standered is very high yet again so well done all.

@L PLATE got my vote for the frosty railings on that flower shot.

Good luck all 

Farmer G 

• Like 2