The best of Sweets

Guest Zakdmp

i say it everytime  all of the cream caramels and mandarines so far have been superb ,do exactly what they say on the packaging ..

• Like 2

I personally would go with anything but a fast strain, I would rather take the extra few weeks needed to flower out the straight up photo period versions. The best things in life takes time.

Toke...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, tokenroll said:

I personally would go with anything but a fast strain, I would rather take the extra few weeks needed to flower out the straight up photo period versions. The best things in life takes time.

Toke...

Agreed but with the exception of Killer Kush, done this twice now as was so impressed with the results and I also have a 3rd pack ready to pop.  Impressive stuff it is ! ;)

3 hours ago, Stashmonger said:

How about outdoors? 

I would guess it will still smell the same :D

Seriously, not done much outdoors to be fair so cant comment, I think if you want to do outdoors then I can suggest Green Poison as this I have seen many good examples of resilience to bad conditions ! I have just popped some Green Poison myself but am doing in my shed and they are only 6" tall at the moment.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

@Inspiration101 how was the potency on your gp's? I've done 2 gp grows and was very disappointed.

The yield was amazing but that's probably the only positive thing I can say about her. 

It is suppose to be a 7 week finisher, indica dominant but mines went for 12 weeks of 12/12 and even though the pistils were receded completely and I couldnt spot a single white one, there were barely any milky trichs and my patience was up. 

Apart from that they tripled in size after the flip and the leafs were so narrow that even the fluff at the bottom was getting light ( 6ft plants ) , very uniform though and probably the best yielder I've seen in a while but there's no potency either so a no go for me. 

• Like 2

@CannaKay I have only heard good reports about Green Poison.  I have not done a proper grow of it as of yet - Got 4 seedlings on the go at the moment, will be going into flower at the end of the month if all goes well. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Inspiration101 said:

@CannaKay I have only heard good reports about Green Poison.  I have not done a proper grow of it as of yet - Got 4 seedlings on the go at the moment, will be going into flower at the end of the month if all goes well. 

Gl mate, hope they turn out fine, I've read a few reports that were similar to my experience, 12+ months flowering and sativa dominant growth structure , wich is fine ofcourse but not if they are advertised as indicas and the fastest in the catalogue (7 weeks), seems that the current batches are heavy sat leaning phenos 

• Like 1

@CannaKay. Should they take longer than 7-9wk I will be upset for sure - Let's see what happens, I have my diary on the go in signature and shall update progress later this week too :)

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

@CannaKay Hiya, a quick update to share, the four green poison I have are two weeks completed in 12/12 and have been well behaved, no overstretch and are the most advanced in the shed, a good few days ahead of the sweet cheeses.  That said though, best wait to see what the future brings. 

The ultimate test will be once cropped, cured n smoked :D

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/08/2019 at 6:45 PM, Guest Zakdmp said:

Hello I would like to know what your best/top plant is that you have grown so far. In terms of plant health, potency and yield. What represents Sweet Seeds the best? I’ll pick this one to grow out first so what you guys think please cheers :smokin::yinyang:

Hello !

Well Cream Mandarine Auto , is quite one of "the best auto on the market" since a while , copied a lot , and represents Sweet Seeds quite well, but that's only my point of view  . I have already grown more than 100 of them . High production if treated well . Solids potent buds around 65 days outdoor and 75 days indoor . Cream caramel auto x Ice cool. Very nice mandarine, lime tastes and smells . The taste lasts long in the mouth like diesel hybrids . Very pleasant strain .

• Like 2

On 9/10/2019 at 9:58 PM, McHazy said:

Psicodelicia

Psicodelicia

Psicodelicia

Psicodelicia

Oh and Psicodelicia :yep:

how come ?

1 hour ago, catfish said:

how come ?

Still to this day one of the nicest mellowest smoothest up highs I have grown perfect daytime smoke in moderation excellent chilling to music smoke for evening :yep:

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
On 13/10/2019 at 5:58 AM, Inspiration101 said:

@CannaKay Hiya, a quick update to share, the four green poison I have are two weeks completed in 12/12 and have been well behaved, no overstretch and are the most advanced in the shed, a good few days ahead of the sweet cheeses.  That said though, best wait to see what the future brings. 

The ultimate test will be once cropped, cured n smoked :D

How are your gp's doing mate ? 

I found a green poison seed in a jar that I gave to someone but he gave me it back and I've put her straight into flower from seed, is on her 3th node now, just chucked her in to beef up the harvest. Also know the batch number now, wich is 75. 

• Like 1