The best DP

Guest Zakdmp

Guest Zakdmp

Hello I would like to know what your best/top plant is that you have grown so far. In terms of plant health, potency and yield. What represents Dutch Passion the best? I’ll pick this one to grow out first so what you guys think please cheers :smokin::yinyang:

Edited by Zakdmp

Dunno mate. But I've read a few different sites and sources that the frisian duck and auto duck aren't worth bothering with. 

I think you might benefit from specifying which catagory your looking for "best" 

Outdoor, indoor, auto, guerilla, hydro, soil etc etc. 

Probably different answers for each. 

Guest Zakdmp
1 hour ago, syrus420 said:

Blueberry

Sounds delicious would be nice to smoke some real blueberry and not mangled up something else being palmed off as blueberry lol 

• Like 1

Guest Zakdmp
1 hour ago, Owderb said:

Are you going to make a thread for every seed company going mate

Haha just a few of the good ones from what I’ve been reading on here, if thats ok with you guys :hippy::skin_up::yinyang::smokin: love this forum guys 

Edited by Zakdmp

Guest Zakdmp
2 hours ago, Stashmonger said:

think you might benefit from specifying which catagory your looking for "best" 

Outdoor, indoor, auto, guerilla, hydro, soil etc etc. 

Probably different answers for each. 

I’ll be doing a few indicas from a few different seed banks, probably in coco although that could change to mapito GRODAN small rockwool cubes OR something else that tickles my spot, I’m an indecisive CUNTY CHOPS :hippy::smokin::yinyang:

Guest Zakdmp
3 hours ago, monster69 said:

school holidays ey

Been 22 years since I was in school, I’m just reaching my prime now PEEPS :yep::yinyang: