Hot Poodle

1 minute ago, monkeypig said:

@ratdog   You carry on like this and HR will be sending you to sensitivity training.

Come on ponkey, it's just a bit of ribbing and besides its character building, you'll thank me for it later :woot:

• Like 2

@ratdog  You're just showing yourself up for the bigot you are. Showing your true cross species racism now aren't you. Wait till we tell all those sorts at the womens refuge you've been trying to pull with your super caring image you've been carefully cultivating !BOOM! They'll all see you for what you are now. :unsure::)

• Like 3

Bet you eat your noodles now in a shameful attempt to remove the foul stench of SHAME from yourself now eh @ratdog, sauce sachet and all.

We can see you skulking off back there with your head bowed in shame

• Like 2

1 minute ago, monkeypig said:

Bet you eat your noodles now in a shameful attempt to remove the foul stench of SHAME from yourself now eh @ratdog, sauce sachet and all.

You must be joking mate, do you know what kind of currency the pot noodle is to a hungry woman?

• Like 4

Sorry guys, I'm kinda around now.

The thing is, or more like has been that i had a small crop come down not long back and I've been thoroughly testing it since. Needless to say my living room was so full of smoke i couldnt even see where the laptop was for a while lol . I'll get these beans in soak over the wkend.

• Like 8

14 hours ago, Resonance said:

I've been thoroughly testing it since. Needless to say my living room was so full of smoke i couldnt even see where the laptop was for a while

lol The  things you have to do in the name of science eh bud...someone gotta do it see :notworthy: 

• Like 4

@botanics    It is a burden for sure lol A pleasent one mind.

Somehow i managed the following recently

large_hso.jpg

Edited by Resonance
  • Like 6

Just doing what you do on a Tuesday morning and checking out the competition and noticed this one. Are all three seedlings in the one pot? What's going on there? I am intrigued. 

• Like 3

Hi @ROCKSTEADY6  

They were all in a 3ltr pot (Very temporary), whilst i foiund out some 1ltr's that i couldn't remember where I'd left lol

Sure enough i found some and they are now in their own 1ltr's.

When they grow enough I'll take a cut or two and run one of those in the Hot Poodle hydro system.

All that consists of is a pot noodle tub sitting in the lid of a bigger container.

I'll fill the bigger container with nutes and a pump,  Sending the nutes up and over.

(Recirculating Shallow Water Culture - RSWC.)

Every second day I'll have to check the roots and no doubt have to lift and re-seat them, This stops the roots escaping the pot noodle tub.

I'll post everything up as i go, so folk can see what's what :hippy:

• Like 7

Nice. I think I saw someone do this in 2014 on another site with pot noodles. Plant was gigantic. Best of luck with it. 

• Like 3

that was resonance chap ...when he does it right oh boy he does it right ..

if ever there was a contender i would gladly hand the crown to then resonance is the closest ..dude got skills ..

• Like 4

2 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

that was resonance chap ...

Oh shit, sorry Resonance. I must have read your thread and forgotten the author. Was a savage plant you grew. Might need a bit of heckling to rattle your cage....

• Like 2