Pig Noodle Challenge

the king reckons they are very leggy and to be wary 

In+a+tiny+corner+of+western+Poland+a+forest+of+about+400+pine+trees+grow+with+a+90+degree+bend+at+the+base+of+their+trunks+-+all+bent+northward.jpg

Edited by vince noir rock n roll star
  • Like 6

A little pig noodle update. First off, I have to report that today I went crazy in Sainsburys and grabbed an original curry king size just in case we decide to enter another one. Madness I tell you.

large.IMG_0424.jpg

Anyway, I had a little chat with miss OGKZ and I explained to her about the bombay bad boy pot she was going into and this was her reaction. :unsure:. Apart from the droop she's looking fine.  I haven't decided if I'm going to pot her into the noodle now or whether to subject a cut instead to the noodle confinement?

• Like 7

6 hours ago, monkeypig said:

Oh yeah, I forgot , All hail the king!

I See What You Did There GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Like 6

Sad news. I don't know if it was something I did or shit happens, but she's dead:crybaby:. I've started the other 2 so fingers crossed they have a better fate.

• Like 4

the king is saddened at this news ,,and hopes you have more success with the other two ....

Live and Let Die: A Recap - The Fandomentals

• Like 8

Well, things are looking decidedly sticky, and there's no ribs involved. 

OGKZ bean number 2 spent days unable to open its shell and my clumsy decided to try to help it off, and off it came, with the head of the plant too:furious:

Last bean is now in a wet kitchen roll. Fingers crossed

• Like 8

After my dressing down on electric cable I thought I would pop in here and see what's doing, maybe a little heckling. Has number 3 emerged? 

• Like 2

On 04/08/2019 at 0:10 PM, monkeypig said:

OGKZ bean number 2 spent days unable to open its shell and my clumsy decided to try to help it off, and off it came, with the head of the plant too:furious:

You’re in good company brother.

Trying to remove the shell from one of mine I dropped into a bucket of nutrients, so that was the end of that one.

Good luck for the backup bean!:hippy:

Edited by Rick Grimes
  • Like 4

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for the final bean mate. If that does fail and you feel you have the time we can always do a resend :yep:

Keep me posted mate  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Oh monkey pig I too will give an affirmation and confirmation about the decapitation of my little'un which ultimately led to the degradation by our reigning monarch, Oh Lawd indeed king, so less of our homicide and more regicide please.