Recommendations for high yielding scrog strain ?

Budmaster66

Hi AGAIN guys after a couple of disastrous attempts (first time seedlings dried out, second time friend got busted and I could have been linked to his address so I took the tent down and packed everything way just to be safe then sorry)

i have all the equipment as follows 

tent - 3.0mx1.5mx2.0m

extraction - 10" phresh hyper fan stealth (out) 6" phresh hyper fan stealth (in)

filter - 10" carboair (250x660)

ducting - phonic trap

fan controller - gas enviro controller 

lights - 600w hps 3/4 or 5 I will have lights on at night so temps will be cooler 

plus isolating fans, co2 bags 

i plan to use individual scrog nets in each pot witch will be around 600/700mm square in a 15 litre pot filled with coco ?

i plan on having 8 plants in there just wondering on what strains people would advise I'm thinking critical+ 2.0, moby dick 

any other her strains that would suit this style of growing ? 

Thanks 

Edited by Budmaster66
  • Like 1

Barneys Farm LSD is the best SCROG Strain I have yielded from.. 430g on a 315w cmh fixture.

• Like 2

On 03/07/2019 at 4:31 PM, Budmaster66 said:

Hi AGAIN guys after a couple of disastrous attempts (first time seedlings dried out, second time friend got busted and I could have been linked to his address so I took the tent down and packed everything way just to be safe then sorry)

i have all the equipment as follows 

tent - 3.0mx1.5mx2.0m

extraction - 10" phresh hyper fan stealth (out) 6" phresh hyper fan stealth (in)

filter - 10" carboair (250x660)

ducting - phonic trap

fan controller - gas enviro controller 

lights - 600w hps 3/4 or 5 I will have lights on at night so temps will be cooler 

plus isolating fans, co2 bags 

i plan to use individual scrog nets in each pot witch will be around 600/700mm square in a 15 litre pot filled with coco ?

i plan on having 8 plants in there just wondering on what strains people would advise I'm thinking critical+ 2.0, moby dick 

any other her strains that would suit this style of growing ? 

Thanks 

Hello buddy ;)

The strains I've seen perform best under a scrogg type set up are

Critical Cheese

Critical Jack 

@tokenroll did great with our Gorilla 

Also, I've seen her results with heavily sativa dominant strains such as

Original Amnesia and Strawberry Amnesia  :yep:

@InTheSystem I think @Budmaster66 Is looking for a Dinafem strain? 

All the best  :bong:

Mark...

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

@InTheSystem I think @Budmaster66 Is looking for a Dinafem strain? 

Apologies, did not notice was in the Dinafem sub forum :smokin:.... Well in that case it would be better choice - Dinafem have much  better germination rates. I will stand by what I said with LSD being a good yielder though and would be the strain I would grow if ever did Barneys again ;)

Dinafem.. Ummm where to start - I would say Moby Dick as it's always in one of my gardens and pulls gram per watt no worries of great erb (most likely more as you will probably grow better ha). It's the most popular with nearly all friends when they come to jam out. Just one of those strains you can rely on in my opinion. I have not grown some of these new strains though - Gorilla is doing great on all the diaries I have read

Edited by InTheSystem
  • Like 3

Just now, InTheSystem said:

Apologies, did not notice was in the Dinafem sub forum :smokin:

No apologies needed mate ;)

So you've had good results with a heavy Sativa dominant strain "Moby Dick" in a scrogg type set up? 

Mark..

• Like 1

Just now, Dinafem-Mark said:

No apologies needed mate ;)

So you've had good results with a heavy Sativa dominant strain "Moby Dick" in a scrogg type set up? 

Mark..

Yes mate, will try to dig some photos out as the one in flower at the moment is just a wild one about 6 foot tall... But yes it is a great SCROG strain - 2 week veg from clone and flip. Have a full canopy still. 1.2x1.2m - normally I have to veg out another week or 2 to get that canopy filled. As I say it is one just keep doing from clone again and again. Tends to go outside though now tbh purely so I can experiment with new strains, got to keep things fresh - Blueberry Cookies is one of them actually, loving it so far ;)

Also I don't really like Sativas - so for me to keep it going for a few years is saying something lol

Edited by InTheSystem
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, InTheSystem said:

Also I don't really like Sativas - so for me to keep it going for a few years is saying something lol

If your going to keep a sativa in your arsenal then why not one of the best out there "Moby Dick" :yep:

A few shots Would be super mate, Thank you  :yep:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark

gorilla, purps 1, big kush, critical, amnesia kush

some plants dont like to be topped, some dont have good side branching for a scrog you want them to like both and a little lst,

the strains above dont mind being topped have good side branching and like being tied up, nasty girls they are,

good luck with the grow :yep:

sam

• Like 3

On 05/07/2019 at 8:29 PM, samhigh said:

the strains above dont mind being topped have good side branching and like being tied up, nasty girls they are,

Thanks for your input brother  :yep:

Mark..

• Like 1