Light dep / force flowering

bruvnic

Say you wanted to do a bit of light dep to start flowering 2/3 weeks early and to then stop once the nights get long enough when should you start doing it? 

• Like 1

But that would mean covering/uncovering every day for the next 10/12 weeks nah?    I’m looking to do it for 2 weeks max to get a slight head start I’m not organised enough to keep it up for the whole flowering cycle 

• Like 1

depends what you are growing beginning of august for 3 weeks should do it . have a look at asha s diary she is light depping now 

Hey buddy!

Yes, just what Lois said!

I light depped Red Purps for a couple of weeks in August.. unsure of when I started but I can check for you.. and she carried on flowering all by herself and was finished mid September. 

Good luck!:lucky:

• Like 1

Nice,  I’ve got 2 confirmed female killerskunks from ukorg and 1 confirmed female Chemmy Jones from connoisseur genetics in my greenhouse,  I’ll let you a know how I get on if I decide to do this

• Like 1

I checked my old diary on another site.. started light dep on 23rd of July for 2 weeks.. plant was harvested mid September.:thumsup:

• Like 1