Fast germination rate’s...

Amo

Hey all, first ever topic an just a small one.

I popped 1 Amnesia Kush an 1 Dinamed cbd+ in a lil water with a drop off seaweed extract in it, soaked for 8hrs then into tupperwear box with kitchen roll soaked in same water seaweed mix for 8hrs, an there was tiny lil white tips showing already, another 8hrs and the white tails was about 25-30mm long, this is only at the 24hr stage yet...

Into 1ltr air-pots an awaiting them to pop their lil heads into the world, still got a few hour’s left for this all to happen in a total off 48hrs, seems pretty fast to me, yea !!!

mmmm amo kush....:smokin:

• Like 3

Well they both made it above ground in roughly 48hrs, +-1-2 hrs as I wasn’t sitting watching min by min, the amo prob an hour or two ahead off the dinamed cbd+

I would have to say a big up to the strong genetics by Dinafem, I’m just benefiting from their work...:smokin:

• Like 2

I thought I had mentioned, but the methods I used above, was all learnt on uk420, from reading diaries...

im just a newb still...:smokin:

• Like 3

On 29/06/2019 at 0:35 AM, Amo said:

Well they both made it above ground in roughly 48hrs, +-1-2 hrs as I wasn’t sitting watching min by min, the amo prob an hour or two ahead off the dinamed cbd+

I would have to say a big up to the strong genetics by Dinafem, I’m just benefiting from their work...:smokin:

That's nice and fast my friend, just how it should be :yep:

Your off to a steady start Let's see what you can do  :headbang:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

@Dinafem-Mark hey m8, is there different pheno’s on the dinamed cbd+ ?

I flipped this one to flower at only 8inch’s an it stretched too 28inch’s a 2.5 time’s stretch... 

An it look’s nowhere near finishing at the 56-60 day’s, as I’m at day 43-44 now.

Not a problem at all, just wondering if I’ve got a more rare pheno ?

Edited by Amo
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Amo said:

@Dinafem-Mark hey m8, is there different pheno’s on the dinamed cbd+ ?

I flipped this one to flower at only 8inch’s an it stretched too 28inch’s a 2.5 time’s stretch... 

An it look’s nowhere near finishing at the 56-60 day’s, as I’m at day 43-44 now.

Not a problem at all, just wondering if I’ve got a more rare pheno ?

I'm not seeing to much phenotype variance with DinaMed CBD Plus buddy, most I'm seeing are taking a little longer than the advertised 60 day's at 65 day's and I have seen the occasion plant taken to 70 day's (10 week's) the later pretty rare mate. 65 day's is more realistic so your still a good 3 weeks away from the chop. Plenty of time to pack on that weight  ;)

Hope that helps mate?

Mark..

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

I'm not seeing to much phenotype variance with DinaMed CBD Plus buddy, most I'm seeing are taking a little longer than the advertised 60 day's at 65 day's and I have seen the occasion plant taken to 70 day's (10 week's) the later pretty rare mate. 65 day's is more realistic so your still a good 3 weeks away from the chop. Plenty of time to pack on that weight  ;)

Hope that helps mate?

Mark..

Thank’s for fast reply m8, an yea that help’s as there not so much info out there yet for this strain...

I think I’ve got 10 week’r on the go here, as you say with 3 week’s to go they should be fattening up nicely, mine are just starting to put the weight on now an all pistils still white an pointing straight out, an before ur answer I was estimating abt 3.5 to 4 week’s left, an that would put me at abt 70 day’s...

Lovely looking sativa plant with cone main an golf ball side bud’s, an pure cbd...:pimp:

Edited by Amo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Amo said:

Lovely looking sativa plant with cone main an golf ball side bud’s, an pure cbd...:pimp:

Win-Win-Win  :cheers:

Mark..

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

@Dinafem-Mark hey m8, just letting you know I took this Dinamed Cbd+ pheno at 75 day’s, an the bud’s could have went longer, no amber trich’s, mostly cloudy some clear an the pistils where abt 70/30 orange/white, but the leaves where done for, so it got chopped...

Maybe this one is a longer pheno, just so as you know more info m8...

good luck...

Edited by Amo
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Amo said:

@Dinafem-Mark hey m8, just letting you know I took this Dinamed Cbd+ pheno at 75 day’s, an the bud’s could have went longer, no amber trich’s, mostly cloudy some clear an the pistils where abt 70/30 orange/white, but the leaves where done for, so it got chopped...

Maybe this one is a longer pheno, just so as you know more info m8...

good luck...

This type of info is always valuable mate  ;)

Thank you kindly good sir  :cheers:

Mark..

• Like 1