Dutch Passion AutoUltimate + Amnesia xxl by DNFM

CommonGood

This was my first grow

This grow was remotely watched assisted and contributed by AutoMaster!!

I started with 4 plants but one of the plants wouldnt show me female conditions after 35 days while the 3 other plants throwed their female pistils. The plant was chopped down

Topped method was applyied on the 4rth node arund day 25

My setup was basic:

-AirCooled Reflector with 600w Dual Spectrum 

-1.5x1.5x2 meter tent

-580m3/h extraction fan

-580m3/h insert fan on fan regulator

-all my ducting and fan @ 150mm (6inch)

-2 x 20 litre fabric pots, 1 x 15 litre fabric pot

-With the guide and help from AutoMaster i used 2 x 150mm carbon filters @ 500m3/h each connected on a Y piece and then on the extraction fan

-Advanced Nutriets Micro Grow Bloom, B52, Voodoo Juice, Piranha, Big Bud, OverDrive, Sensizym, RhinoSkin

-Ph Down by Votanicare Phos ph down 0-15-0

-Pk 13/14 by Canna

My water was from a bottle water company and it was @ 0.3 EC. I was using air pump and water pump to get it aerated at least 24 hours before feedings.

I started with 0.7 EC and on the boost time i took it to 1.7 EC including the 0.3 bottle water EC

Some photos throu the flowering period until harvest time

large_Webp.net-resizeimage.jpglarge.5d159e2d0dae1_Webp.net-resizeimage(8).jpglarge.5d159b9c3d5fa_Webp.net-resizeimage(1).jpglarge.5d159c98ebf08_Webp.net-resizeimage(2).jpglarge.5d159d09b6a18_Webp.net-resizeimage(5).jpglarge.5d159dcb6455d_Webp.net-resizeimage(7).jpglarge.5d159f0ae197d_Webp.net-resizeimage(9).jpglarge.5d159f1537b99_Webp.net-resizeimage(11).jpglarge.5d159f200df0b_Webp.net-resizeimage(10).jpglarge.5d159fe06c100_Webp.net-resizeimage(12).jpglarge.5d159fee3d9b1_Webp.net-resizeimage(13).jpglarge.5d15a0aa4e475_Webp.net-resizeimage(14).jpglarge.5d15a16a8a04c_Webp.net-resizeimage(15).jpglarge.5d15a15ee48dc_Webp.net-resizeimage(17).jpglarge.5d15a1838b636_Webp.net-resizeimage(18).jpg

Final weight is 800gr+-...Thats 1.3gram per watt!

I was desperate to start growing and i was thirsty for knowledge! The first seeds i planted were removed after 20 days because i was feeling they was not going well!

It was then when AutoMaster helped me out. He explained a lot of things, it took me some time to synchronise my thoughts but eventually i got a grib of all the knowledge he was throwing.

Countless pages of infos, a lot of patience after and this is the results! Big fat buds, smelly jars and a yield to survive for a loooooong time xD

I was really consisted on my enviromental runnings. The water temp that was going in etc etc. In the middle of the grow there was a ph punctuation after run off test and we had to apply soda bicarbonate  treatment to raise the soil ph. It went fantastic! That blew them off to what was coming.

I want to point out here that from all the seeds i germinate using the paper towel method, Dutch Passion seeds where 100% on germination and until now 100% on the female genetics.

A big thank you to AM for all the assistance. It was a lovely grow with a fantastic yield! It couldnt be any better!

Edited by CommonGood
  • Like 12

15 hours ago, CommonGood said:

A big thank you to AM for all the assistance. It was a lovely grow with a fantastic yield! It couldnt be any better!

yep, defo enjoyed the 115 days ride along the culture path............. if you start with top tools, you may get a top job !,............. in this case, good genetics, a great advantage. Your consistent application, of constantly upgraded instruction, through the whole cultivar provocations !!.............. the bottled water prep, had a large impact,  the 400 litrs you humped home, as at your air temps,.................oxygen aint keen on diffusing into warm bottled water under good aeration exposure....... but you kept up the aeration and "Water Quality", which impacted on the heavy results....... good water is key...........

nice job CG, enjoy the jars............... these are 1 litre not half litre jars.............. !!..................nice stack CG !.................. dont forget to burp em every 12 days for 15 mins, in the tent !!...................... i take it you got the aircon unit still running in the room, to prep air temp to be sucked into the tent yea !!.......................... the Dutch Dames on the final run into flower at 28-31c.................. RH at 55%..............they defo liked that CG......................... we going to run the new seedlngs on a thread then CG ??................ Haze, nice................. very nice, likes 30c allday long !!.....................AM

Addendum;

The golden stuff !!......vac purged golden DesFran BHO@25c................ 2g of this, and 1ml of MCT C8 liquidizer oil,........... 8 seconds 700w microwave, stir mr bond !! = vape !!! the DesFran BHO is, well a sedative !! equal to "Prophinol" milk ! sleep well all !! like a Viking with puff  hangover !

natures pure bounty, Darwin said of it...........

large.5b633ee883647_rosinpress220f1.jpg

Edited by AutoMaster
  • Like 2

Hey bro! Thank you. I have learn so much in this 4 months and this grow has given me a great head start!!

I will be starting a new thread from scratch for the 6 hazes in the 6 x 3 ltr pots they currently in. Just waiting for the seeds to pop their heads over the soil and make the thread.

Cheers all!

• Like 1

• 5 months later...