Amnesia CBD Auto Garden Grow

AKPOG

Hey everyone, 

This isn't a diary, just some pics & to document that I started her under lights, potted her up to a 10litre pot at about 3 weeks in, then quickly put her outside when warmer weather came & apart from making sure she didnt dry out, with the odd feed I pretty much left her alone :bong:

She was an experiment to experience real full cannabinoids with CBD for my chronic back pain.

Here she is, only a few days to go I feel, as she looks good, smells great & I think I'll get about 1.5oz dry from her.

large.AmnesiaCBD_Auto_Garden5.jpglarge.AmnesiaCBD_Auto_Garden4.jpglarge.AmnesiaCBD_Auto_Garden3.jpglarge.AmnesiaCBD_Auto_Garden1.jpg

Very happy with result, for my first Auto from Dinafem.

Thanks for looking  :bong:

• Like 4

Just realized I've put this in the wrong forum (been toking taking some of my original Amnesia from an indoor grow & I'm a bit roasted :mmmmmmm:) but I can't move it, so if a mod could move it I'd really appreciate it :bong:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AKPOG said:

Just realized I've put this in the wrong forum (been toking taking some of my original Amnesia from an indoor grow & I'm a bit roasted :mmmmmmm:) but I can't move it, so if a mod could move it I'd really appreciate it :bong:

Oops lol

I can't move it brother but @Joolz Could  :yep:

Can you put this thread in the 2019 outdoor thread please brother @Joolz;)

Thanks in advance  :yep:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 2