@panik @Ch@ppers

Hey guys. 

I'm at Lat 51 and I'm really keen to pop sone fast diesels this season. 

If I got them going this week, would they still finish in september, just with smaller growth? 

Would they be too small to be worthwhile? 

They'd be grown outdoors from seedling to harvest. 

Thanks 

5 hours ago, Stashmonger said:

@Andromedian

@zug

I recon you guys might br able to answer this question..? 

Hello mate

Personally, I wouldn't bother at this late stage, although if you did start some now, they would end up like auto sized plants, I am guessing

Will probably end up with half to an oz a plant, if the weather is kind to you. So still worth doing.

If started in April, they can become quite big plants....roughly 4-5 oz plants...

What ever you decide

be lucky

• Like 3

@Ch@ppers has pics of a nice plot planted out in early July that yielded 6ft plants , dig them out ch@ppers :yep: 

A lot say not to plant out this late but we used to plant out until early July an still do ok , plot , soil and weather dependent obviously 

• Like 3

Oooh, I'm getting the tingly sensation that makes me want to panik-buy some seeds (excuse the pun). 

Cheers @panik @Andromedian.

If you only had 2 small grows on would you be popping a e-pack of extra seeds for the hell of it? 

Would they be fast diesel or or a fully auto seed of some sort?

Thanks again fir the advice

I'd be more inclined to try a late finisher so it gets more time to veg and get bigger. Or a mix of late finishers and autos... :yinyang:

• Like 2

@zug that's not a bad idea. Though, 

I haven't looked at any late strains due to increased risk of mould. 

What's the toughest late photo on the block? 

3 hours ago, panik said:

@Ch@ppers has pics of a nice plot planted out in early July that yielded 6ft plants , dig them out ch@ppers :yep: 

A lot say not to plant out this late but we used to plant out until early July an still do ok , plot , soil and weather dependent obviously 

When were they started?

you know how it is mate....takes time to be a good grower,

Coz you lot get 6 foot plants, by planting in July, don't mean Joe public will.... lol

• Like 1

Just now, Stashmonger said:

@zug that's not a bad idea. Though, 

I haven't looked at any late strains due to increased risk of mould. 

What's the toughest late photo on the block? 

OG Kush 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Stashmonger said:

Oooh, I'm getting the tingly sensation that makes me want to panik-buy some seeds (excuse the pun). 

Cheers @panik @Andromedian.

If you only had 2 small grows on would you be popping a e-pack of extra seeds for the hell of it? 

Would they be fast diesel or or a fully auto seed of some sort?

Thanks again fir the advice

Cant say mate, like I said we wouldn't start this late.....

for the sake of a few quid, give it a go, talking about stuff, does nothing.....

I would go for a few of Paniks Auto's tbh.....they look like the real deal...

start your fast diesel end of april

• Like 1

Just now, Andromedian said:

OG Kush 

Was thinking just that. Dinafem OG Kush have a way to go before they start thinking of flowering...finish mid to late October, with fairly good mould resistance.

• Like 1

Out is better than nout. Crack on I say and just start earlier next year. It's not just only for the weed for this year either. You'll gain experience for next year so any mistakes you make now you won't next year leading to better results on next year's one.

Accept it's late and you might make a mistake or two, you're learning a lot for next year. You'll look back next year and think if it wasn't for this year's grow, it wouldn't have turned out as good.

• Like 3

Economy of scale.

Price of seed vrs cost of weed.

Variables being time, available space and weather.

Go do the math.

;)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, zug said:

Was thinking just that. Dinafem OG Kush have a way to go before they start thinking of flowering...finish mid to late October, with fairly good mould resistance.

I found sweet seeds killer kush a very mold resistant one. If Dinafems OG is closer to the original clone i'll give that a go next year. I'm going all out next year. Police put me on tag for 3 months in early March and fucked up plot hunting for me this year. It's only been a few weeks since it was took off. I have to go quite far out to look for places and it'd have been a pain needing to get back for 7pm all the time. Need plenty of time to get back home.

8 hours ago, Andromedian said:

When were they started?

you know how it is mate....takes time to be a good grower,

Coz you lot get 6 foot plants, by planting in July, don't mean Joe public will.... lol

Yup, as I said it’s plot , weather, and soil depending plus a tad of luck .. 

if  I remember right back then it was Purple Marok that was planted that late , as one of you guys said I’d go for a longer photoperiod strain to get max veg time in .. our regular super#61’s would be a good bet or even Serious 6 it’s self or as the alien suggests dinafem og kush or maybe even try our Purkle #1 all of which you can find at the RealGorillaSeeds store .. 

@Ch@ppers popped round few days back for more seeds and will be popping beans up until next  week planting out until early  July , 

no one  ever moans they got too much but there sure moan when they run out remember that guys ... 

plus probably wouldnt bother with autos now unless it was pots in me back garden grow, and I was tending them with care every day..

:yep: 

Edited by panik
  • Like 3