Jibbas pot of Ogkz

1 hour ago, Jibba jabba said:

so what I am going to pass over to you brave Knight and everyone else is that I use a small round piece of copper mesh which has been devilishly woven into some of that weed barrier stuff, guaranteed not to rust bust buckle or bend.

So many trick’s in the PnC small pot capper, bottom up’s, foil tape wrap, some kind off Frankenstein contraption an now copper mesh circle’s....:headpain:what is actually going on... lol 

I like it m8, the copper mesh show’s trickery at it’s finest, well played my friend, well played...:notworthy:

• Like 2

Where are you sticking that copper mesh stuff to @Jibba jabba Is it a hernia support? Or for your haemorrhoids? lol

I'm pretty sure our king @vince noir rock n roll star is going to need some of that after living on the diet of kings for a year.

He has been served slow roast Swan stuffed with poached beaver and Foie Gras sauce for breakfast, a whole roast Goat stuffed with crisp fried baby Ducks and butter baked Piglets washed down with pint flutes of champagne for luncheon.

Dinner is an extravagant mix of tropical fish, a whole Lamb confit in beef dripping with a side of Sea Cucumber and Garlic Oysters,Whelks and Cockles.

The royal closet has taken a pounding that's for sure and sadly the wiper of the royal releases has been forced to retire after an accidental aroma release went tragically wrong.

You have all that to look forward to if you take your rightful place of King at the end of battle.

Edited by 2Fat2EatThat
  • Like 4

On 22/09/2019 at 10:26 AM, Jibba jabba said:

Alright there Uk420.

As the weeks tick by the pot noodle is growing stronger, unlike most of the cuts that I took and the beans I popped, but it wouldn’t be a proper Pnc unless there was a decent amount of murder about, she is recovering fairly well from the chop up the other day, (actually 14 days ago) 

Getting a nice dark green now, has been a bit up and down with the temps the last couple of weeks too, but that said I have managed to keep her in a reasonable stare of health, ish .

large.F9AACBE2-B08B-4FF9-A3CD-B7CB16C553BE.jpeg

large.F8840095-D4E1-4B0F-AD29-8BC341539F70.jpeg

large.F22B4D09-571C-4FCB-8371-3CB4FA0036AC.jpeg

large.48CA5830-66C6-4089-8C6A-C17A1125302A.jpeg

large.45449BFA-F779-416B-8C18-E8AEA9681015.jpeg

There we are then, another in depth Jibba information overload for all you guys ( or gals)who are following closely. I’ll be back in a bit,

All Hail The King :notworthy:

I hear he is alive :pitchfork:

Take it easy. Jj :yinyang:

Another quality update coming in from @Jibba jabba and one healthy looking plant ;)

A most definite contender  :headbang:

Keep the updates coming buddy  :cheers:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

On 22/09/2019 at 8:16 PM, 2Fat2EatThat said:

He has been served slow roast Swan stuffed with poached beaver and Foie Gras sauce for breakfast, a whole roast Goat stuffed with crisp fried baby Ducks and butter baked Piglets washed down with pint flutes of champagne for luncheon.

Sounds like a very decent meal, a bit out of my range to be honest, I am more than happy with some bangers or mash.

Or for your haemorrhoids? lol

Ah come on mate, you said you would keep that to your self :chains:( I am probably not old enough for that, I hope)

ou have all that to look forward to if you take your rightful place of King at the end of battle

I appreciate the vote of confidence mate, cheers.

Jj:yinyang:

• Like 2

Alright there fellow pot noodle growers,

I have been some what absent this past week and I expect this absence to carry on for another few weeks, in short I had surgery last week, on my back, and I have more serious surgery this week.

I had a look at the noodle this morning and it looks how I am feeling, but as I haven’t seen it in best part of a week I am very happy that is managed to survive the first lonely spell and more pleased that the pump/watering worked, tho there has been some overwatering, but I am glad as if it was the other way around it might not have survived, as I said I managed to get out and have a look and I am going to try to reduce the flow a bit, anyway pics,

large.B61A20AE-7E3F-40AC-B793-1F6D93302CBE.jpeglarge.A82FE54C-D421-4000-8B84-136BD50E0C68.jpeglarge.0EE5083B-A529-4DF2-86ED-4D05BE5529BE.jpeglarge.6FE748AE-C12D-4B0C-85B9-310B376906FA.jpeglarge.AB4E3AB0-68CD-464A-BBCB-7C8CEAF170C8.jpeglarge.88E33FDF-EEBC-4B55-90D9-966BDBFC13C5.jpeglarge.081B758C-138B-48A8-A8B0-1C18388A7504.jpeg

There we go folks, I’ll do me best to get back in a week or so.

Take it easy. Jj :yinyang: 

• Like 6

All the best for a speedy recovery Jibba Jabba. That plant looks savagely hardy. Similar to Rampas brute. When is flower time? 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, ROCKSTEADY6 said:

When is flower time? 

Cheers mate, got a good few weeks left yet mate, as long as I am there by November ish we are all good, definitely going to have a pot noodle full of roots.

4 hours ago, ROCKSTEADY6 said:

ooks savagely hardy

It’s a mix of neglect with the odd spot of abuse, keep practicing and one day you will be able to achieve similar success,

• Like 2

Hey m8 cool update an nice to see ur OGKZ survived ur absence, I like how you have trained this for the tops, I went for 4 tops just a lil differently, though I’m following ur longer veg route...

Glad to hear ur past the back operation, an good luck with next OP aswell dude, take it easy an chill, plant’s will wait just like us...

Good luck man...

Edited by Amo
  • Like 2

@Jibba jabba please take things easy mate especially after your hospital visit ;)

That's not really slowed you down and I'm loving the training work being implemented  :headbang:

Very cool ;)

Thanks so much for taking the time to update buddy  ;)

If you need a bit of down time please take it :yep:

If not keep the updates coming  :cheers:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

9 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

please take things easy mate especially after your hospital

Cheers Mark, 

It weren’t too bad mate, only had to stay in for one nite last week, phase two later this week, that’s going to be the big one, but on the plus side it’s looking like It’s going to seriously reduce pain levels and in turn that will help my mobility, I am really looking forward to going for a wonder, nearly brought a new pair of boots too, but I am holding off until I know.

With regards to the plant the only strenuous bit is getting the fairly large door off, which I have no need to remove as the res is now outside the groom, so I can top it up easy, it’s just getting some pics that might cause some problems, but I’ll get something if I have to get a mate to come and take the door off,

15 hours ago, Amo said:

I like how you have trained this for the tops, I went for 4 tops just a lil differently, though I’m following ur longer veg route..

Cheers Amo, I went for four tops last year and it yielded well enough, not sure if it was the largest yield or not but I was well pleased with my effort, 24.6 grams or 26.4 something like that, so to improve on that is my main goal, hence the longer than usual veg, what is it they say the bigger the root the bigger the fruit :hippy:

• Like 3

24-26g is a good ole result is it not !

most ppl said 20g would be a good result...

i thinking you will crack the oz barrier this time...

• Like 2

On 02/10/2019 at 2:55 PM, Amo said:

crack the oz barrier this time...

Cheers Amo, that me plan mate, yield,

Tho my plans have changed a bit over the last couple of weeks, I’ll get there.

5 hours ago, botanics said:

All the best with the next round and recovery

Cheers mate, I just hope that it improves my ability to walk, hopefully.

• Like 3

come november there will be an opening for royal lumberjack ..i shall award the title now ..

get well soon royal lumberjack 

• Like 3