Home made co2

Adz15978

Any one seen any results from home made co2 (yeast and sugar method) thinking of adding bottle to a small poly tent. Is it worth while. Does it have any negative effects on a night?

Just now, Adz15978 said:

Any one seen any results from home made co2 (yeast and sugar method) thinking of adding bottle to a small poly tent. Is it worth while. Does it have any negative effects on a night?

They make c02 definitely..but unless your running a sealed room which not many people do extraction will remove it before the ppm can build up to anything worthwhile 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Adz15978 said:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes I have....I used to do this in the nineties when u couldn't get CO2 bags.

******HOWEVER....A WARNING*********

DO NOT USE A SMALL NECK BOTTLE !!!!

I came home once to find I had over done the yeast.....the f@cking thing exploded and covered my room, lights and my bud with sticky stinking brown shite.....smelled like a brewery in my grow room for months.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: 

Edited by zen-ken
  • Like 1