vince noir rock n roll star

29 minutes ago, ratdog said:

I was about to say "you bastard, I'm still waiting!" but I just nipped to the mail box and they were there!

Bring it on :blues:

now I must do the walk of shame and buy a pot noodle lol

tell them in the shop you have been tasked with slaying a king ...see whether they suggest chicken n mushroom or one of the fancier flaves ..

• Like 3

Just now, vince noir rock n roll star said:

tell them in the shop you have been tasked with slaying a king ...see whether they suggest chicken n mushroom or one of the fancier flaves ..

I went for the Curry one, haven't seen anyone courageous enough to venture that far yet :unsure:

• Like 4

Just now, ratdog said:

I usually shop in waitrose, but they don't stock the king size one, so I had to go to asda it somehow felt right buying it there lol

peasantry i think that is known as ...if your rich enough to shop in wankrose then you can afford the higher price for the prince pot and not the king ..aswa likes to boost the serfs morale by suggesting king sized would benefit their lives in some way or other ...its criminal really but the queen likes to see these things happen ..so ...

• Like 4

Just now, ratdog said:

I went for the Curry one, haven't seen anyone courageous enough to venture that far yet :unsure:

35bzda.jpg

• Like 5

Just now, vince noir rock n roll star said:

if your rich enough to shop in wankrose then you can afford the higher price for the prince pot and not the king

I wish, it's a matter of laziness, I live about 350 yards from waitrose, the others I have to cross the road to get to :wassnnme:

e2a Small enough?

large.5d25fcc1bf319_tinyknife.jpg

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 3

i knew some that crossed the road just for the pot noodle ..two aint around anymore and the two that are ..well we dont talk about them ..they changed ...

tumblr_n89f12Z26G1sg55r3o1_250.gif

• Like 7

will it be the tiny knife that slays the king though ...

david and goliath of noodlage .

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ratdog said:

I was about to say "you bastard, I'm still waiting!" but I just nipped to the mail box and they were there!

Bring it on :blues:

now I must do the walk of shame and buy a pot noodle lol

On offer in Iceland for 50p. :yep:

My Liege 

My beans have been spotted, let the games begin.... 

**bowing repeatedly whilst backing away swiftly **

:pitchfork:

35ee6y.jpg

the official start starts now ..july 11th a kingly day ..

weapons of choice ..jacks magic /peat pots ..no messing with fanciful things ..

the king wanted his two princes from previous competitions to compare to ..so all three of the lovely yawners have been set into soil ..

large.IMG_2202.JPGlarge.IMG_2203.JPGlarge.IMG_2204.JPG

once watered in they were set under a setting sun ...or rather @diyleduk`s loverly 65watt veg quantum board ..many thanks yet again super led guy.

large.IMG_2205.JPGlarge.IMG_2206.JPG

ALL HAIL ME .

• Like 12

yes indeedy chaps ..once these beautiful winning plants get up above soil then they will get to experience the indoor sun that is the scope 220 ..which i will be showing as this moves forward ..

for it has a kingly gold adjustable knob ...

ALL HAIL ME

• Like 8