Auto blue tooth

1 hour ago, zabz said:

Hi @panik I was looking for an auto to run through the worst of the winter, saw these. Sound great on paper, ticks all the boxes, but have you checked out the germ rate since? 

Yes mate have new stock of these :yep: 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

@panikGerm rates were good, however week 3 and a few are poppin balls on like every branch. Not looking so good for these ladies. Rest are inbetween showing sex or look okay for now. Will update later.

Side by side a few other strains nothing else has balls.

Edited by Tgrow

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...

6 seeds outdoor, pots and ground, day 56,,, no sign of pistils? any1 else run auto blue tooth before?

• 1 month later...
On 16/07/2022 at 10:33 AM, ghost gardener said:

6 seeds outdoor, pots and ground, day 56,,, no sign of pistils? any1 else run auto blue tooth before?

Yh went to about day 105 and still could have done abit more  cooking

Edited by B-real

not good at all m8, only two left, last visit the 11 ft beanstalk was popping balls so its gone, the two that are left i suspect are geezerz as well, both around ten ft with identical structure, both will prob get evicted nxt visit

• 4 weeks later...

Same here. I’ve just got the one out day 119 its flowering now but it’s a 9ft beanstalk no balls but does have a bolted bud structure. I’ve left it carry on will keep checking for balls.