DP Skunk#11 outdoor UK lat50(ish).

KernowKelvins

Hi guys at DP,

I'm doing a diary at the minute, you'll find it on my profile. I've seen that you've got a suggestion on your seed bank page saying Skunk11 is not recommended for outdoor in Northern climates. So far I'm finding it my best strain... Lucky I got a decent amount of then too!! Do you know of stories from people running this strain outdoor in Northern climates? 

19 minutes ago, KernowKelvins said:

Hi guys at DP,

I'm doing a diary at the minute, you'll find it on my profile. I've seen that you've got a suggestion on your seed bank page saying Skunk11 is not recommended for outdoor in Northern climates. So far I'm finding it my best strain... Lucky I got a decent amount of then too!! Do you know of stories from people running this strain outdoor in Northern climates? 

large_KG14.JPGlarge_KG15.JPGlarge_KG1.JPGlarge_KG2.JPGlarge_KG6.JPG

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, marcjuna said:

Any luck?

@marcjuna so far so good. Also received a response from Tony at DP ;) Shout out to him. Must say the plants are flying ... this was 10 days agolarge_GD1.JPG

• Like 6

On 15/08/2019 at 7:10 AM, KernowKelvins said:

@marcjuna so far so good. Also received a response from Tony at DP ;) Shout out to him. Must say the plants are flying ... this was 10 days agolarge_GD1.JPG

Are they all skunk 11??

13 minutes ago, KernowKelvins said:

@Jack010 Yes mate - in the main. I think the strongest ones are the DP SK11

Grown it loads indoors over the years, 7-8 weeks flowering, was thinking of putting some out before but didn’t.

Fingers crossed they finish well for you 

Just now, Jack010 said:

Grown it loads indoors over the years, 7-8 weeks flowering, was thinking of putting some out before but didn’t.

Fingers crossed they finish well for you 

@Jack010 Thanks mate. What's it like? Decent bud/smoke? For a strain supposed to have sold a million seeds there ain't too many reports out there..... 

8 minutes ago, KernowKelvins said:

@Jack010 Thanks mate. What's it like? Decent bud/smoke? For a strain supposed to have sold a million seeds there ain't too many reports out there..... 

Nice smoke. Quite mellow, not that strong, fruity taste mostly. All my mates loved it. Easy to grow indoors.

Always dense buds high flower to leaf

1 minute ago, Jack010 said:

Nice smoke. Quite mellow, not that strong, fruity taste mostly. All my mates loved it. Easy to grow indoors.

Always dense buds high flower to leaf

@Jack010 Thanks  mate. The excitement to try get them over the finish line is building! Nice to know decent flower to leaf... me has lots of leaf :bong:

• 7 months later...