DIY Vacuum sealed storage jars

jj69

Hi guys,

Been trying to add images to this thread but my mobile is playing up.

Been doing this for years and love pass knowledge on.

Please look at my gallery and hopefully this will help some one out,

The idea is to use the syringe and valves to create a hand pump vacum! Saving ££££ on a machine, jars, seals and bags.

After assembly, just make sure one valve is blowing out the one to the sucker, sucking.look at pics for help.

Place a tiny hole in the lid covered with a bent piece of electrical tape, make sure it's not covering the hole.

Place sucker over and pump the air out, as soon as it gets difficult to pump more remove the sucker gently and the pressure within the jar will force the tape to seal the lid, place another piece of tape over to seal completely.

Obviously this is for when you want to store and keep your cured bud fresh,

One tip, one the lids are sealed, do not try and unscrew the lids open without taking the tape off first, otherwise you will warp the lid and render it useless for further use.

Enjoy that fresh smoke guys,

Peace and love to all

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/gallery/album/8873-diy-vacuum-sealed-storage-jars/

Edited by jj69
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

I made some by drilling a 6mm hole into the top of a curing jar. Used 1/4 pipe so I can attach to my vac pump with a shut off valve. Sealed with some CT1 I had hanging about.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...