Orangutan

flighty

Nice weapons of choice... I am sure the genetics will shine, best of luck with the grow :)

• Like 2

I've been living on another planet for a while and hadn't seen the OJ strain mmmmmm

Good luck on the grow ill keep an eye out and see how it rolls. 

• Like 2

Cheers lads, they're looking alright so far. I potted them up into 1.5l pots tonight, see how they do in the next couple of days and I'll grab some pics.

• Like 4

A few pics of the plants the day after they were potted up and the new QB light :D

large.15623934826553.jpglarge.15623934826322.jpglarge.15623934826061.jpglarge.15623934825370.jpglarge.15623935074765.jpglarge.15623935074564.jpglarge.15623935074916.jpg

I'll get some more pics tonight :)

• Like 4

Should said before that I topped then at the 4th nodes at the same time they were potted up.

• Like 2

Nice lil set up m8, an the qb’s are soo bright...:punk:

Things are looking great so far, off to a nice start, good luck dude...:smokin:

• Like 2

Cheers @Amo I had 4 X 100W cobs in the flower area before so I'm used to the brightness of LEDs ;)

Here's a couple of pics as of tonight, OJ at the front gorilla at the back.

large.15625340761191.jpglarge.15625340760410.jpg

• Like 4

Yea m8 the led’s are unreal, I’m pretty newb but I know enough too know a good light.

Healthy looking pic, an cool choice of strain’s, I’ll be trying the gorilla soon too...

must keep an eye on this diary too, can’t learn enough...:smokin:

• Like 2

On 07/07/2019 at 3:39 PM, flighty said:

Should said before that I topped then at the 4th nodes at the same time they were potted up.

Best way brother, helps minimize any stress ;)

Nice new Quantum mate, our OJ are going to thrive under it :headbang:

Thanks for the update buddy :yep:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

Cheers @Dinafem-Mark but I don't think the QB's will be staying for flower time. Turns out HLG are a bunch of twats that send out shoddy equipment. I won't be having anything else from them, but I'm sure diyleduk will have something better for me soon, his customer service and led skills are beyond excellent!

• Like 1

Just now, flighty said:

Cheers @Dinafem-Mark but I don't think the QB's will be staying for flower time. Turns out HLG are a bunch of twats that send out shoddy equipment. I won't be having anything else from them, but I'm sure diyleduk will have something better for me soon, his customer service and led skills are beyond excellent!

Might be best to stick with @diyleduk brother, never herd a bad review  ;)

HLG I do not know so can't comment  :)

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 2

Great looking set up buddy. I'm jealous. That board looks great... What's wrong with it if you don't mind me asking? What would @diyleduk offer as an alternative?

• Like 2

@Boomslang good to see you about mate, how's the outdoor going?

If you look at the pic of the diodes the ones at the back right are off :/ Mr led is going to make me a custom strip kit instead... Really looking forward to see what he comes up with, can't fault the cob setup he made except I need more headroom to run it properly lol

• Like 3

On 09/07/2019 at 9:59 PM, flighty said:

@Boomslang good to see you about mate, how's the outdoor going?

If you look at the pic of the diodes the ones at the back right are off :/ Mr led is going to make me a custom strip kit instead... Really looking forward to see what he comes up with, can't fault the cob setup he made except I need more headroom to run it properly lol

The outdoors is proving challenging again this year bud. Late plant out and no water down our parts. 

Just got back from a watering run actually. Testing a lot of my hacks this year. I did put a Jack 47 FV, Cream Caramel FV, Durban, Mango Sapphire, Strawberry Amnesia and a DFG too. 

I made a bed of Autos with some BZ1 WWxxl x CM S1 and F2 (They are getting big, 2 have not even started to flower after being put in the soil in early May... I hope I didn't mix the beans up with a photo - structure is identical to last years though) and Auto Critical +2;

Anyway, you're as busy as ever by the looks of it. 

What have you got going in the outdoors?

• Like 3