Eager Beavers

bigbadbudboi

So I planted a DFG and a Greengold seed on the 14th April and they've been growing well but about 2 weeks ago they started flowering, I thought they would start to reveg with the increasing daylight hours but they have just carried on flowering and the DFG has started to produce some resin. I'm just wondering whether they are likely to carry on flowering or not as I haven't planted them out yet and I could use the holes for something else if they aren't gonna get any bigger? Here are some photo's of them...

large.IMG_6064.JPGlarge.IMG_6066.JPGlarge.IMG_6067.JPGlarge.IMG_6068.JPGlarge.IMG_6069.JPGlarge.IMG_6071.JPG

What do you think? Too far in to worth risking a reveg? I could always just flower them out in the pots they are in for a bit of early smoke but I need to get something else planted asap if im gonna make the most of the potting holes they were planned for. 

• Like 2

They look like there in the ground to me mate,..

iv said it before and you don't need to hear this but , why plant so early , it really is not needed in this game unless you are planting a late flowering strain, but they normally go into November an don't finish:bag:

best advise would be get some more seeds popped quick and get them out to veg nicely from now

@panik  The problem here is that the temperatures now can be in the mid to high 30's for the rest of the summer so it's better to start in April when the weather's a bit kinder to plants in pots. I really didn't realise they were that trigger happy, i had them inside with a light on in the evening but they were getting a bit big for that and it was fucking hot here so I put them in the potting holes in their pots to try to keep the roots cool while I decided whether they were worth planting out. 

Might be worth advising people on your website not to start them until a certain date or a warning that they need x amount of hours light to keep them in veg as nothing else I'm growing is showing any sign of flowering, except the autos.....and not as well as these 2....  :bag: 

I'm in Portugal so the daylight hours are a bit different to the UK but we've still been getting 14-15 hours of daylight for the past month. I was thinking with them being Early finishers they would want to be in the ground now to give them a couple of months veg time before flowering starts. Do you know if they will carry on flowering now or are they likely to re-veg? 

Better get some more seeds in muck this morning and hope I don't cook the fuckers before they can get going, more fun and games for me :russian: