ok so after haveing some germ issues with my loast coast hash plants (hso ) (was probably just my self doing something wrong ) Both my cheese xxl auto that i put into soak on Thursday eve are now out of the pots and showing them selfs nicely.  They got the wet paper towel method on thursday and were both in the ground by sunday afternoon. Any way here they are 3 days later large.image.jpeg

here we are  a week on, and all doing well potted one up into a 12 litre fabric pot. Left the  other in a small pot as im thinking of putting her outdors in the field were my auto duck was lol but we shell see. So any way heres some pics large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeg

so any way i got bored at around 7 am this morning being a morning insominac is a twat i can tell you bed 11-m up by half 5 6 each day no matter what seems to be more of a issue on the weekends as well. I mean christ i cant start useing power tools and working on my rats (cars) etc at that time of the morning so my greenhouse has become my morning missions. Any way today this happend I had a old henery with a load of holes previously drilled in the bottom, so I put it to good use lol maybe Dinafem should do a henery comp who knows. But here's my part on reducing plastic waste and carbon foot print. its a bit like that streets song "got two henery's and a dealer to pay " just without the dealer part any way folks lets hope for some sunnier weather christ another week of rain and shite down here :(large.image.jpeg

Edited by bubbleguppie

I like the airation hole in henry. Cool. @bubbleguppie

I put mine on shelving to get them as high as I can in the greenhouse in early veg. more light. According to my cheap chinese meter.

There's more light at the top of the greenhouse and less things to shade the plants.

Helps avoid stretchy nodes and in my mind reduces the likelyhood of slug attack.

It means my morning routine when wet like this consists of wiping the condensation from the g house roof. With some of the cheese in full flower. Honestly feels more like my october routine.

In the day the flowering autos are just on the covered patio in the wind and sun but out of direct rain. I dont want it raining on my babys. I'd rather control when they get water.

As soon as it gets above 10-13C outside I open the vents/door and give them some fresh air.

No slugs yet chez vous ?

• Like 2

@Kipper420 i here ya man but for some reason this poly cabronate sheeting ive used for the outside instead of glass doesnt seem to get that much condensation on it. How ever on my way out to my smokeing shed (dont smoke in the house ) i open the green house door n pop my head n. No No slugs as of yet mind you the amount of organic slug pellets ive used in the beds at the start of the saosn ws enough to feed a army.  i do need to get some sticky strips for the flys in shite. I also used some copper tape on bottom of the greenhouse super strutcre to keep the little twats away. How ever i did have 3 birds in ther thursday afternoon cuase i left the door open

done it last week while we still had some money before the mortgage went out lol and you dude enjoy lets hope for some better weather

bit of a up date after being warned how stinky the cheese actually get ive decoed im going to be useing the same plot i used for my auto duck for these two. Made some 25 cm x 10 cm wirer cages out of chicken wire today paired the two siblings up as team. Ready for plant out possibly wed eve if we get this down pour we are due. anyway  a pic of the plot south south west facing a meddow adjectent to some wood land to the right out of pic is a imbankmeant that leads up to the field. Im thinking some where round there to use the bank as a natural barrier against wind etc like another member said i can always scrump for cider apples upon harvest large.image.jpeg

Edited by bubbleguppie

On 16/06/2019 at 8:00 AM, bubbleguppie said:

so any way i got bored at around 7 am this morning being a morning insominac is a twat i can tell you bed 11-m up by half 5 6 each day no matter what seems to be more of a issue on the weekends as well. I mean christ i cant start useing power tools and working on my rats (cars) etc at that time of the morning so my greenhouse has become my morning missions. Any way today this happend I had a old henery with a load of holes previously drilled in the bottom, so I put it to good use lol maybe Dinafem should do a henery comp who knows. But here's my part on reducing plastic waste and carbon foot print. its a bit like that streets song "got two henery's and a dealer to pay " just without the dealer part any way folks lets hope for some sunnier weather christ another week of rain and shite down here :(large.image.jpeg

I've never seen Henry looking so happy :yep:

2 new baby Cheese XXL Auto,s ready to start there life and show us what they can do ;)

Good luck buddy :yep: I'll be along for the ride and watching with interest  :yep:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1

well with @Kipper420 telling me how stinky they get today was plant out day at day ten ill be up there in a couple of weeks time to revist and check theyre still going any way heres a pic of cages and extra protection yet again thanks to @Kipper420 for the wirer wool idea also slug pallets were added upon dig up large.image.jpeg