The Great Gorilla Grow-off Competition?

Dinafem-Mark

On 11/06/2019 at 10:25 AM, MacGanja said:

This is great idea.... Next year I would be up for this.... Haven't thought this idea through properly... But how about a normal grow diary off.... But then a sub Competition of the most daring Guerrilla gorilla (location wise)? Taking the gorilla's out of the jungle and into the city.... You can always spare one bean... The sacrifice plant... The one you probably won't harvest but it will make a great pic when in veg! 

I absolutely love your urban idea. That's pure class. 

Did you ever sort out your harvest drying difficulty? 

I'm also struggling thinking about drying. 

@Dinafem-Mark sounds like a good idea, a really nice way to show case the different versions. Some quick and some normal side by side same medium and lights etc.

Toke...

• Like 2

@Dinafem-Mark

I have a tin of Gorilla to hand as it happens and am up for this if it's happening,I'm new here but did some growing in a past life.

I was going to do a Dinafem diary anyway so should I hold of and drop it here once it kicks of? 

• Like 1

I’ll do a photo period gorilla in with 3 or 4 other dinafems I already have.  I’ll be doing an all dinafem grow whatever you decide anyway mate.  This could be sweet

On 21/06/2019 at 10:45 AM, tokenroll said:

@Dinafem-Mark on the off chance is their any diaries of the Gorilla CBD online anywhere to have a look at?

Toke...

Not at the moment brother. Why you up for doing one? @tokenroll

Let me get the HSO PNC underway and I have another massive Dinafem Solo Cup Challenge going on another forum. As soon as I get these 2 grow battles started I'll turn my attention to this ;)

If we don't do this competition we will do something epic :yep:

Stay tuned #comingsoon  :headbang:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 4

@Dinafem-Mark yeah I would have a go at the Gorilla CBD. Be interesting to see how the growth differs from the original Gorilla in a little sog grow.

No big rush Mark as I have plenty to get on with..

Toke...

• Like 1

Ooh a 'Gorilla off' eh!.  Sounds good and a good way of showcasing the different lines and with many doing so, see the variety in the phenos etc :yep: 

• Like 1

@tokenroll Drop me a pm when your ready brother  :yep:

@botanics That was my thinking mate. With our Original Gorilla and now we have 3 new additions, Gorilla CBD, Gorilla Auto and Quick Gorilla it could prove to be a great way to showcase all these Gorilla crosses  ;)

Let me see what I can do all :yep:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2