eat my noodle......,.

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

the king disapproves 

See the source image

I think we are going to have a landfill of pot noodle contents by the end of this lol

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

@vince noir rock n roll star

You should see the videos on FB about people repairing porcelain (toilets, sinks etc) with noodles. Amazing although probably dodgy in the long term.

The versatilty of these simple foodstuffs never ceases to amaze :)

Bio

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there @grotbags Hope all is well as not been an update for a while? I love to see these pot noodle challenges and one day must have a go myself, must admit i'd not fancy the constant watering though as surely these little pots dry out so quick?

All the best.

• Like 3

@Amnesia hi man, Iv had a forced change of plan and I no longer have the space for any pot noodles.... I'm a bit gutted tbh, looks like fun. I need to do a full tent grow as my jars are somewhat depleted... Maybe next time........ :yinyang:

• Like 3

We'll never know the truth because we'll never know what was edited and thus why the king disapproves so.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, grotbags said:

Iv had a forced change of plan and I no longer have the space for any pot noodles

M8 you have until end December as I’m sure you know. Get ur main grow sort’d an start late, have veg sort’d an get er squeeze’d in late on...

the more the merrier...:oldtoker:

if not, best off luck on ur grow, empty jar’s make’s my glass eye water...:pirate::crybaby:

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Amo said:

M8 you have until end December as I’m sure you know. Get ur main grow sort’d an start late, have veg sort’d an get er squeeze’d in late on...

the more the merrier...:oldtoker:

if not, best off luck on ur grow, empty jar’s make’s my glass eye water...:pirate::crybaby:

Yeah maybe ur right Bro.... I'll see how things pan out, thanks for the kind words...... :yinyang:

• Like 6

On 12/07/2019 at 6:22 PM, grotbags said:

@Amnesia hi man, Iv had a forced change of plan and I no longer have the space for any pot noodles.... I'm a bit gutted tbh, looks like fun. I need to do a full tent grow as my jars are somewhat depleted... Maybe next time........ :yinyang:

Sorry to read that mate :(

Needs must ;)

Hopefully you can free up a little space in the future  :yep:

Are you running the OGKZ to refill your hard buddy or another strain?

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HSO-Mark said:

Sorry to read that mate :(

Needs must ;)

Hopefully you can free up a little space in the future  :yep:

Are you running the OGKZ to refill your hard buddy or another strain?

Kind regards 

Mark..

hi mark....things have changed again!! i may be able to squeeze 2 or 3 in alongside other stuff, i'll know by the end of the month so watch this space!!.......:yinyang:

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, grotbags said:

so watch this space!!.......

Will do buddy :yep:

Kind regards  

Mark..

• Like 1