Cream of the Crop - May 2019

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - May 2019  

235 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Here it is! Our 181st Cream of the Crop competition in our quest to find the very best pictures posted at UK420 every month.

Voting closes at midnight 30th of June, you get only one vote, so have a good look before you choose.

Below is the short list chosen by the uk420 staff from last months nominations, for you our community members to vote on as the best or most interesting picture uploaded.

All the pictures short listed will get a permanent place in the Cream Of The Crop forum in Members Budshots.

There are a few more choices this month as so many great photos were nominated it seemed a shame to leave any out :)

The Prize's for this months outright winner is this awesome prize from Intense Nutrients

large.I.N-competition-600x150.jpg

For information about to nominate your photos please click below

Kalkwerk -  Chocolate Mint OG

large.cmog449.jpg.19a3aa422fface9b2d48d8

delagdo - Killer Kush

large.5cd48b642c86b_d61kkbud2.jpg.9eb981

zabz - OGKZ

large.ogkz55.JPG.48813fad307e4e3d59b1413

L PLATE - Dinachem

large.IMG_4582.JPG.bb1ffadf997e5f5b35363

Dr feelgood - Disco Biscuit Wax

large.DSC00065.JPG.c6bad5c2cba3ca25855c7

Smokebelch - Purps#1

large.C33ECACB-1994-4CB8-A7FD-C768AF397C

OddNut - Lemon Dizzle

large.5cdb4dcb3d566_Ld4finishadj.jpg.5db

rabthegrower - Bubblegum

large.DSC_0152.jpg.64bbd6e153d9b6d529761

@Kalkwerk @delagdo @zabz @L PLATE  @Dr feelgood @Smokebelch @OddNut @rabthegrower

• Like 18

@ratdogCheers for the vote dude, She is a lovely plant and I am chuffed to be in the contest again. Good luck to everyone else who’s been nominated this month.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 5

What a selection this month well done guys :yes:

Im still undecided...for me its between that golden amber waxy goodness of the Disco B, the stacking of the caylxs and the pistil formation on the Lemon Dizzle or that frost on the Purps #1 !

Top tier stuff again guys :yep:

Farmer G 

• Like 5

All cracking entries again :) ,

I am voting for @OddNut , lovely growing, superb photo, well done  - it's crystal clear almost 3D.  

Looks really nice with the pistols and colour on show.

twoscoops :stoned:

• Like 3

My vote goes to the most tenacious and persistent searcher of a strain.  Not the best pic of the bunch but certainly the hardest work.  Who could it be?

;)

• Like 1

Went for the Disco wax in the end...gorgeous looking consistency and i bet that kicks like a mule !! :yep:

Farmer G 

• Like 4

Alright there Uk420.

My vote this month is going on Zabz, 

Wonderful colours, 

Top job, Jj:skin_up:

• Like 1

Bloody hell, that's a nice surprise! :hippy:

All amazing shots yet again, but I'm torn between Oddnut's Dizzle and that frosty number from Smokebelch.

Better have another vape and ponder :bong:

Good luck everyone

Edited by zabz
  • Like 2