Auto time help

Adz15978

Looking to order some rgs autos. I was looking through website. The finish times confused me a little. Some strains say 100 days flowering...  some hundred days finishing... some just hundred days

Are they all 100 day finish or am

i missing something? Tia

with autos is generally 100 days from seed/germination to Chop day i would have thought, so 100 Days is quite long for an auto, i do most of mine at 70-80 days max. I guess really big ones can over that sometimes and is also strain dependent. 

• Like 1

The 100 days was the out side time. It just confused me as to why some say flower or some finish? 

5 hours ago, Adz15978 said:

@panik any insite pal?

Him mate yes sorry autos outdoors are about 100 days from seed to harvest give or take.. :yep: 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, panik said:

Him mate yes sorry autos outdoors are about 100 days from seed to harvest give or take.. :yep: 

I’ll get my order in this week. Any suggestions for gorilla plot at 54? Some going to be germed on arrival, some to be planted out in about 6 weeks (give it take current crop finishing)

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Adz15978 said:

Any suggestions for gorilla plot at 54? 

Only you can decide where you find a decent plot mate ,.. a nice nettle patch should see you well,..  :yep: 

6 hours ago, panik said:

Only you can decide where you find a decent plot mate ,.. a nice nettle patch should see you well,..  :yep: 

Sorry I got the plots, just meant a suggestion of strain for outdoor at that lat? :bong:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Adz15978 said:

Sorry I got the plots, just meant a suggestion of strain for outdoor at that lat? :bong:

Your be fine with a mix of autos and semi autos mate :yep: 

• Like 1