2019 Pot Noodle Challenge is coming!

HSO-Mark

Hello all ;)

As promised I have more info for the 2019 Pot Noodle Challenge  :yep:

I have selected the strain and sorted out the prizes for this year's fun ;)

The strain we will be using this time will be 

OGKZ  :bong:

And for prizes we are putting up a €1000 prize pool split into 3 winner's  :yep:

1st will be €500

2nd will be €300

3rd will be €200

The winners will not get the cash rather the money to spend on our sister site

https://www.lamota.org/en/

Where the winners can select pretty much everything from seeds, grow equipment, vaporizer etc :yep:

I will be asking @Joolz to set me up a dedicated sub-forum as we did last year. I am aiming to get the thread up for participants early June. Seeds out late June for a July start with an end date of December 31st 2019. Winners will be selected early 2019 :yep:

This thread is not where you enter rather just a community post to let you all know I have not forgotten and the 2019 PNC is coming :bong:

Keep a look out all ;)

#comingsoon  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 20

yaaaaayy sounds good mark ... never herd of that strain tho  i have to say  ... is it auto ?...  i have  about 20 pot empty noodle tubs in the grenhouse  ............... pop some holes in the bottom ...  and away ya go lol

i have got my eye on that  

Flowermate Aura Vaporizer

tho with my growing skills .....i think  have more chance of  collecting a bucket of unicorn crap  than winning ...... hahaha

Edited by vortex
  • Like 4

12 hours ago, mrautoflower said:

Il have a go at this for sure... count me in.

More info will be coming in the official sub-forum once set up my friend  :yep:

1 rule will be you must have over 50 posts that way you can use the PM system and I can get your details  ;)

The sub-forum will be up soon and we can get the 2019 PNC up and running  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 4

12 hours ago, vortex said:

yaaaaayy sounds good mark ... never herd of that strain tho  i have to say  ... is it auto ?...  i have  about 20 pot empty noodle tubs in the grenhouse  ............... pop some holes in the bottom ...  and away ya go lol

i have got my eye on that  

Flowermate Aura Vaporizer

tho with my growing skills .....i think  have more chance of  collecting a bucket of unicorn crap  than winning ...... hahaha

Here you go buddy more info on OGKZ  ;)

OGKZ is OGKB(OG Kush Breath) x Zkittlez  ;)

https://www.humboldtseeds.net/en/ogkz/

100% photoperiod and should be a great strain for the PNC  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 4

Alright there @HSO-Mark

Cool man :smokin:

Really looking forward to seeing how everybody does this year, 

Count me in mate :yep: 

Pretty sure I have a couple of beans already, I have another plan on idle, so come on let’s make this interesting.

:flex:

Take it easy. Jj

• Like 2

hey hey i should be done with all the hospital stuff im dealing with in the next two weeks ..be only too right to have a bash with the yawner ...(ogkz makes us yawn so badly its earnt the name the yawner ) 

• Like 4

I've never done a Pot Noodle grow, sounds like it could be a bit of fun though so I might have a stab at this, I'll keep my eyes peeled :yep:

• Like 3

@Serpent It's coming soon buddy  :yep:

Last year was a blast and I know this year is going to be even better  :headbang:

#comingsoon  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

Never done one of these before, so we just get that strain plant in a pot noodle pot and go for it?

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

More info will be coming in the official sub-forum once set up my friend  :yep:

1 rule will be you must have over 50 posts that way you can use the PM system and I can get your details  ;)

The sub-forum will be up soon and we can get the 2019 PNC up and running  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Are these photos or autos?

• Like 1