Recommend me a dry herb portable vape please?

The tiny might is great but quite expensive, as is the mighty+ but they're both excellent. 

I had a pax2 for under a £100 before, I gave it away as I have 3 vapes now and it wasn't getting much use. It's a conduction vape which smells a lot more than the convection types I found but I found it to be a nice hit once you get used to it. 

The pax3 can be controlled via an app meaning you get more control over the temperature, the pax2 has 4 preset ones to choose from. I only used it on the first 2 temps really. 

Edit-I should have read the earlier posts, I just repeated loads of info sorry 

Edited by KC
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Amnesia said:

The Tinymight 2 does look like the real deal, anyone recommend where to buy if i decide on getting one?

Vapefiend use 420 as a code you will get £10 off

Edited by mr rhino

Hey Amo if you decide to get a TM2 don't hesitate to get the 3D long mouthpiece man,is fucking brilliant and the only one I use unless I get the bong out.

Their cooling unit failed to impress me and the other stems get hot quite quick and feels a bit harsh but this is down to personal preference.

Other option for super tasty smoke, easiest maintenance,best battery but not that devastating high will be Arizer Solo 2...and half the price also.

Personally if I want the best tasting smoke and got the time I grab the Solo 2 for a nice long sesh at 195°C but if I want to kill for example a .2-.3 through a bong in 2-3 big rips and go to sleep in 10 min have to be the Tinymight 2 on beast mode with the 3in1 bong adapter that got the glass filter and huge space to pack the weed.

It's unbelievable efficient even with tiny amounts,will fuck you up so quick because you won't have basically any draw resistance compare with solo 2 but the pure convection means is more heavy on the lungs cos you have to proper suck and that = more medicated.

It all depends what you prioritise,taste or power? Because in my honest opinion the Tm2 will never deliver the tasty smoke that Solo 2 is capable and Solo 2 will never melt you down like Tm2 so they complete each other perfectly and I fucking love them.lol

Can't comment on others cos I only played with these 2 and lots of Dynavaps that are collecting dust now but I feel that I won't need any vape for a loong time.

Hope that helps:yep:

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Văru' said:

Solo 2 will never melt you down like Tm2

Mine does...it's the only vape I use and does the job perfectly...:yep:

• Like 1

Don't get me wrong Stu if you smoke enough Solo 2 will do the job just fine,I fucking love it and probably is the one I use the most,you just need a longer sesh to get where tm2 will teleport you instantly if you want.

That beast mode through a bong is different game imho,so powerful.

Clearing that much weed in that short amount of time means instant brain melt for me.lol

Also I want to add from my last 3-4 years of constant use and lots of accidents how indestructible the solo 2 is,now let's see how tm2 will cope with my clumsiness.lol

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Văru' said:

cope with my clumsiness.lol

I know how you feel, the older I get the more clumsy I become...

...being on the solo 2 all day every day probably doesn't help...:rofl:

I had the original solo around 10 years ago, comparable to the old mobile phone brick when they first came out,

clunky beast but did the job. On my second solo 2 now and still going strong...probably on my third or fourth charger

though...it's worth having a spare...:yep:

• Like 1

Yeah it's the Nokia of vapes matelol

You know it's a quality unit when it outlast the charger,I was lucky so far I'm on the original charger but got a car charger aswell so I alternate them as I'm most of the day in a dumptruck.

Also my favourite mouthpiece and the only one I use it is the curved one cos it catch most of the shit in that bend,always have 5-6 spare as they don't last to long in my hands.

My lazy tactic is to wash them all in the weekend and getting a fresh one every morning and by the end of the day it's all covered in shit ready for the next iso bath.lol

• Like 1

Plenty of stems kicking around but I still use the original solo stem as the holes are slightly larger and give better flow,

tempting fate now...so far I've not broken a single one...:rofl:

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Văru' said:

don't hesitate to get the 3D long mouthpiece man,is fucking brilliant and the only one I use

Agreed the 3D is a great stem

• Like 1
3 hours ago, mr rhino said:

Agreed the 3D is a great stem

Looking forward to trying one out - vapefiend finally got them back in stock.

Also topped up on some batteries as 3 is just enough if you start the day off with all 3 fully charged and whack them in the charger as soon as they hit purple - even then a quick usb3 top up charge helps if a heavy day - will be nice not to have the worry of actually waiting for a battery to charge before being able to use it (not happened quite yet but always a concern with just the 3).

Getting some water things so can finally try it out with a bong and see if i can handle beast mode - now i have stopped smoking i cant normally go past about 7/8

• Like 2

Loving the water adaptor with built in screen for a few days now - you can put a nice sized amount in it - i like using it as a normal stem as the draw through the smaller mouth piece hole is nicer than the normal sized one.

I also got the normal 16mm bong/water piece adaptor which takes the little basket screen - its nice as there is very little resistance to airflow in a bong and you can clear a screen pretty much in one go almost.  Im liking using it with some abv and on beast mode - finding that its less lightly to combust compared to the other water adaptor as the screen holds less and airflow is better but i think for a long slow vape through the bong the other water adaptor is better as it holds more.

Another purchase was the 3D long J stem which i have been trying out today - its ok - a bit looser fit in the tm2 than the other stems - flavour is good and draw nice enough but i think i prefer the length of the water pipe adaptor stem instead and again prefer its larger built in screen compared to the basket screen on the J stem.

So really if cash limited i would go for the waterpipe adaptor one and if you dont have a bong/water thing save cash for that as on beast mode through a water thing the tm2 is fantastic - pretty much not opened the jars and just working through the abv on beast mode.

• 4 months later...

Thanks for the input and advice. I fancy the Arizer Solo 2, can anyone recommend a decent water cooled bong to pair with this? Will be buying from our sponsor at Vapefiend :yep:

• Like 1