Hi all,

Long time smoker but pretty new to this growing malarkey! I’m at lat 53 and after reading about the outdoor successes of Dinafem seeds I’ve gone ahead and got myself a few to try for myself outdoors!

I'm lucky enough to have some secure land with good soil (ex-farm land) not too far from me so I can keep an eye on the girls and I’m hoping this thread will help me get the most of out what I have with the collective knowledge on this site.

So, what do I hope to be smoking later this year I hear you ask? Well I’ve bought:

3 x Dinafem Critical+ 2.0

3 x Sweet Killer Kush F1 FV

1 x Dinafem Auto Bubba Kush

1 x Dinafem Blue Critical Auto

1 x Dinafem Critical Jack Auto

3 x Dinafem White Widow XXL Auto

3 x Dinafem Blue Amnesia XXL Auto

1 x NYC Diesel Auto (free - seed company unknown)

1 x Fruit Punch Auto (free - seed company unknown)

• Like 2

So to give you an idea of where I’m up to right now:

I started to germinate the Critical+ 2.0, Killer Kush F1 FV, Auto Bubba Kush, Blue Critical Auto & Critical Jack Auto on 3rd May and a couple of days later after they had popped (100% success rate!) they were transferred into 12cm pots from B&Q with a 1:3 mix of coco & Biobizz All Mix. They have been under 2 small 60w grow lights that I got off Amazon since and this morning I have just put them in the garden sun trap to acclimatise to the outdoors - pics to follow!

The White Widow XXL Auto, Blue Amnesia XXL, NYC Diesel Auto & Fruit Punch Autos are all being germinated at the moment (hopefully they should be good to pot today) and they will go through the same process - unless any of you guys have any major issues with what I’ve done so far!

2 weeks ago I went to my site, dug out a plot (good soil - dark, full of worms & no clay!), then spread some chicken shit pellets & fish bone & blood I got from the local Wilko. We’ve had some rain since so I’ll go out today and turn the soil over (I’ll also get some pics)

My question to anybody who is following is ‘where do I go from here?!’

I have 10L pots that I was going to fill with All Mix to put the auto’s in, and then I was going to put the photoperiod ladies (Killer Kush & Critical+ 2.0) in the ground - should I put them all in the ground? Will I need to nute them at all or will what I have done with the plot be okay for the foreseeable?

Probably best that I get some pictures uploaded so that you can see how the girls are doing and were they’re up to first a I guess!!

• Like 2

large.autos1.jpg

Dinafem Bubba Kush Auto, Blue Critical Auto & Critical Jack Auto - 3 weeks in.

I've had a small issue with the Critical Jack auto since it popped because the taproot had curled round itself which I think has caused it's stunt in growth - we'll see how this one does and if anybody has any advice on how I can help it, or any other part of my outdoor experience this year, then it would be great - I'm here to learn folks!!!

• Like 2

hi , fellow grower , i am a newby as well:chains: cant give any good any expert advise , but i wouldnt plant all seedlings at once

till the the weather settles . depends on where you are.. ? but good on you 17 seeds if u had a place to start them off an get maybe a t5 light tobring them on

good on you , ive posted a question last nigt, waiting on answers , must look regards geogeo.. 

• Like 2

Just now, geogeo said:

hi , fellow grower , i am a newby as well:chains: cant give any good any expert advise , but i wouldnt plant all seedlings at once

till the the weather settles . depends on where you are.. ? but good on you 17 seeds if u had a place to start them off an get maybe a t5 light tobring them on

good on you , ive posted a question last nigt, waiting on answers , must look regards geogeo.. 

Yo dude - in for the ride together then it seems! I'm at lat 53 and the weather has been on and off to say the least - a promising bank holiday followed by a disappointing bank holiday and now a cloudy bank holiday with temps all over the place! Good idea not to plant them all out at once until this weather settles down - to be honest I need to acclimatise them to the outdoors anyway because their stems are a little weak at the moment (a gust of wind and they're nearly on their side!). Maybe getting a fan on them when they're under the lights indoors may be a good idea :g:

• Like 1

I, me to man, waiting on my second fan coming need to get it on,,  i have 5 pakistan valley . 1 week old ,  they are going a bit leggie

all i can saw is read read read, ihave 4 under the lamp in loft need an other light . will visit hydro store this weekend im on a budget grow,

im sure some of the top boys will answer :fart:    regards to all ,  aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa post has come more seeds and shit, its not the mini fan.   

• Like 3

so far so good. if you have added fish blood and bone and chicken sh*t, they wont need nutes too. get them in the ground when they have 3 fingered leaves and you'll be right.

good luck with it.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, badbillybob said:

so far so good. if you have added fish blood and bone and chicken sh*t, they wont need nutes too. get them in the ground when they have 3 fingered leaves and you'll be right.

good luck with it.

Thanks for the advice man - puts my mind at ease to know things are going well so far!   :bong:

• Like 2

Another Dinafem multiple strain grow up and running  :yep:

You look to be off to a great start my friend  :yep:

Let's see what you can do this outdoor grow season :headbang:

All the best  :bong:

Mark...

• Like 1

Thanks man! 

Here’s hoping to a good season all round - really excited to try these strains out as they’re some of my favourites, so let’s hope I can keep them alive! 

I’m off to Amsterdam on Saturday so I’ll probably look at putting them outside when I’m back on Tuesday, depending on the weather. I’d like to give those autos a blast of good sunshine ASAP because they’re only under 2 x 60w LEDs and I want to get as much growth out of them as possible before they start to flower!

Should I be in a rush to get them out?

• Like 2

12 hours ago, PorcelainCabbage said:

I’m off to Amsterdam on Saturday so I’ll probably look at putting them outside when I’m back on Tuesday, depending on the weather.

Sounds like a plan my friend  :yep:

Have fun in the Dam mate ;)

All the best  :bong:

Mark. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I'm back from a fantastic few days in Amsterdam, so I thought I'd give you an update on what's been going on from my end!

So I've been busy and turned the soil over in the plot, added some makeshift wire fencing to keep out any pests and planted out the first 5 plants! I decided to put these first auto's into the ground rather than in 10L pots, so I'll throw some of the auto's from the second batch of plants into pots when they're ready.

At the moment I've still got 4 to plant over the weekend from the first batch, then there's another 8 to go out when they're ready in a few weeks (3 x Dinafem White Widow XXL Auto, 3 x Dinafem Blue Amnesia XXL Auto, 1 x NYC Diesel Auto & 1 x Fruit Punch Auto). The second batch have now replaced the first batch and are sitting under 2 x 60w lights I got from Amazon until they're big enough.

Pics of the plot/plant out to follow!!

• Like 1