Growers Ark First Feed

Guest The Green Lampost

Guest The Green Lampost

Does anybody use this , if so , how long do you use it for ?   i plan on vegging for 6 weeks , using hard water coco nutes... tia

@The Green LampostI love ga first feed its great stuff if you're lazy like me. when I first used it I ran into problems as I was using it at half strength but now I use it at full strength from the get go it's great. I have even used it to veg plants up to flower as i had no grow.

atb

• Like 2

@The Green Lampost

I use it at full strength for seedlings and clones right from the go with a splash of root tonic for good measure for a couple of weeks.

Then when my plants go into bigger pots I start using coco grow and root tonic to grow trees :yep:.

twoscoops 

• Like 2

• 2 years later...

@twoscoops I know it’s an old thread mate but I’ve just started using first feed at full strength and the ec has come out at 1.2 so I diluted it to 1.1 I’m just wondering if that will be okay 

• Like 2