hi growers , what is the easyest seed to grow in green house, or in a pot in garden .. stain  requried, for medical oil rso, indica or making cbd oil

up at latitude 65.2 north of the border :unsure: . 

should the best be green house, or on a deck shelterd by the house. any previous posts i can look at , regards geogeo.

4 hours ago, geogeo said:

hi growers , what is the easyest seed to grow in green house, or in a pot in garden .. stain  requried, for medical oil rso, indica or making cbd oil

up at latitude 65.2 north of the border :unsure: . 

should the best be green house, or on a deck shelterd by the house. any previous posts i can look at , regards geogeo.

You don't want to have a stain mate lol best strain can't say wouldn't be fair on the other breeders

ok mates, thanks for the reply, daft question off the week prize goes to me :wallbash::chains: i suppose its buy the seeds and go for it ..

• Like 1

Just now, geogeo said:

i suppose its buy the seeds and go for it ..

Yep - I look forward to you telling us what the best strains for waaaaayyy north of the border are lol

hi ranec, im just a newby, you will get a lot of daft questions from me.:unsure: at the momment my best is g s cookies just into

flower indoors 1st grow,,  got seedlings at 70mm tall. pakistan valley in boiler house , wondering when to put them from cfl to the 600w led or

going to plant in  ooout side  its a bit chilli at nichts  regards . geogeo..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi geogeo, im a beginner too and just learning.   I thought I had a hard time at lat 55 and spend some time looking at what's most likely to grow here. I was advised about autos and hybrids from hell seeds and after lots of reading I'm going with my subby seeds from here and some dinafem autos.  I am in my first year and have no crop to judge from and alot to learn but out of every thing at this lat so far whats worked best for me in the dinafem white widow xxl and it's growing like a monster.   If I had known more at kick off I may have also done a critical dinafem as they are good with mould which seems a bigger factor more north you go.   Anyways my information is prob low value as I'm only a beginner like you and more experienced people could give you better pointers but be amazing to see what you can grow at 65 .  Is that still even in UK?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 02/06/2019 at 11:39 AM, Happyeccentric said:

Hi geogeo, im a beginner too and just learning.   I thought I had a hard time at lat 55 and spend some time looking at what's most likely to grow here. I was advised about autos and hybrids from hell seeds and after lots of reading I'm going with my subby seeds from here and some dinafem autos.  I am in my first year and have no crop to judge from and alot to learn but out of every thing at this lat so far whats worked best for me in the dinafem white widow xxl and it's growing like a monster.   If I had known more at kick off I may have also done a critical dinafem as they are good with mould which seems a bigger factor more north you go.   Anyways my information is prob low value as I'm only a beginner like you and more experienced people could give you better pointers but be amazing to see what you can grow at 65 .  Is that still even in UK?

hi matey fogot about this post ,, iwent to big on grow no2 - 6 pak valleys aside 1st grow  one had to go out on the deck ,, hope the window cleaner is niave:bong:

going to harvest 2 x gs cookies once i figger out where to cure .. any info is good mate ,  

• Like 1

That's fab glad you got on.  Are you still in uk at your lat..that's amazing you grown outdoors at your lat 

On 18/06/2019 at 0:18 AM, Happyeccentric said:

That's fab glad you got on.  Are you still in uk at your lat..that's amazing you grown outdoors at your lat 

sorry to take so long ,, reply its a case off in & out at night , went down to 6c last night . glued to beeb weather,, what i notice is

the girls outside are stetching , ones under the lights more leaves half the hight , same strain!  seem logic .. weekend again have a nice one . geogeo