Dark devil and jack 47auto

Attention pls

Hi, this is my first auto grow. I'm running 3 jack 47's answer 1 dark devil, I currently have the light running 24/7. I'm just wondering does anyone know if I should give them a dark period? Thanks in advance.

I'm near the end of my first Auto grow, LED's have been on 100% since day one and I don't think its made much difference.

I guess if you  time it right so you have the heat in your setup when you need it then running 18/6 would be my advice, Next grow I'll be doing 18/6 for comparison - using the same genetics.

I think a little darkness rests the plant, one of the guys in the know will reply so we will both get educated along the way :)

Thanks for that, I've never done any autos or in coco. I've always made up my own hydro systems, so it a bit of a learning curve for me. I currently have just finished what I call my bad boy setup. It's a 6 pot RDWC, each in 45ltr storage boxes. I have just put my new choc mint og babies in yesterday, and I'm so excited!!! I'm gonna figure out how to up load picture's and maybe do a diary. This site is absolutely brilliant, and from what I can see full of knowledge. Cheers 

24h is fine for autos, some prefer 20h, others 18h.

I go for 24h all the way with autos - When I do them.

Little activity in this part of the forum as most people are focused on the 2018 Sweet Seeds competition section, just above this section.

Best of luck !

• Like 1