alcohol vs cannabis

trichomehi

Taco bell?

I ate Taco Bell once! The food tasted like a plastic container, it was horrible, but not quite as horrible as the "Taco Smell" that I was making for the rest of the day.:fart:

• Like 5

• 1 month later...

it depends on what you are drinking. if i drink very hoppy craft beers im a happy drunk. if i touch spirits i fly into a rage. wine either relaxes me or makes me sad. i can smoke most weed, but stardawg 7 times out of 10 makes me grumpy cos it gives me a huge headache. 

• 4 months later...

I myself don't mind drinking. I like taking a bottle of rum and drinking it with friends. Without coke and another soda. Pure, on the rocks. Great. And of course, cannabis. Recently I use provacan cbd oils mostly but I also smoke. So, I take the pros from everywhere.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
15 minutes ago, mac_47 said:

hemp and hops come from the same family!

with ,not a huge amount in common .Well ,there is a lot of plants in the greater genera ,and cannabis and hops can be grafted ,but can't be bred ,unless you're a genetic engineer perhaps . 

Edited by Michael Luchóg

2 minutes ago, mac_47 said:

Family Cannabaceae!

Roses and laurels ,prunus ,cotoneaster are in the same family and completely different in so many ways 

Edited by Michael Luchóg
  • Like 2

Just now, Michael Luchóg said:

Roses and laurels ,and a prunus kanzan are in the same family ,and they're very different 

Ah c'mon, theyre still in the same family even if they arent as cool!

Roses are pretty cool actually

• Like 1

Sorry I edited my post ,I should proof read them anyway . I was looking at this topic when a man somewhere on a forum had claimed to have made a new discovery tinkering around with humulus and hemp ,and he was very mad ,and had made a mule . I was so pedantic then ,not much has changed . The website's changed alright !

8 minutes ago, Michael Luchóg said:

Sorry I edited my post ,I should proof read them anyway . I was looking at this topic when a man somewhere on a forum had claimed to have made a new discovery tinkering around with humulus and hemp ,and he was very mad ,and had made a mule . I was so pedantic then ,not much has changed . The website's changed alright !

Ah well I missed that I havent heard anything about it. I was just making the point these two plants have psychoactive effects and come from the same biological family (I'm not a scientist though)

25 minutes ago, mac_47 said:

Ah well I missed that I havent heard anything about it. I was just making the point these two plants have psychoactive effects and come from the same biological family (I'm not a scientist though)

A'ha ,it's fermentation and a toxin the process that gets you drunk ,and I ain't no science man neither ! If you ate a heap of dry hop flowers you'd be sober ,I am assuming ! 

• Like 1