Orange Juice

Arthur Mix

Dinafem kindly sent me some orange juice to grow out .. They will be started in canna prof coco and watered in using Biosys and nitrozyme at ph 6. They are then placed on top of wet clay balls in a heated prop with no lid ..I now have a small veg tent 70x50x90 , for vegative growth I use a Zeus board using lm301b Samsung Diyleduk offers similar specs for similar money now , the flowering will be under a Diyleduk custom unit aka scope350 irc..   Three seeds popped in for this round leaving two for another run ...:oldtoker:

Orange Juice...

large.BCC72CA0-EFBA-4297-8EC4-35BD1AC09C7B.jpeglarge.11717C5A-F4D0-4653-8343-B3271CFD419B.jpeglarge.ED589E8D-235A-45D9-9F4E-AA29B700EBE0.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeg

Thats it for now till next time take it easy......:oldtoker:

• Like 16

Out of the recent Dynafem releases, this is the one I've been thinking about the most. :) Good luck with the grow mate, I hope it's too orangey for crows. lol  

• Like 8

Can u explain the bubbly bucket, balls and coco with fbb it looks like pls. Or a link to the grow style, interesting. 

• Like 1

@Hairy ape the bubbling bucket is Biosys, Nitrozyme in aquarium water used to water in coco ..All info in the led diary in my signature ..:oldtoker:

www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/topic/391301-a-diary-of-diyleduk-grown-cannabis/&

Edited by Arthur Mix
Add link
  • Like 4

Nice set up you got there. I've researched the UKDIYLED and got to say its nice to find a small business that not only cares about its own customers but is helpful even to the people like me who have to build our own.

I like the idea of a UK LED light manufacturer making quality kits with great guarantees and quality materials. We need this as importing a few million cheap Chinese LED clunk units to the UK and Europe is insane and a total waste of resources.

On the Orange Juice seeds, I had to have a little laugh at that one. I'm sure its a lovely plant but I've just christened one of my Barney Farms Kush 'Lemon Juice'. I made a rhyme about it...

Oranges and Lemons

We love all those phenos

Pear and Banana

The flavours bring drama

Sometimes you miss

Tastes like Chicken Crisps

Some have Garlic Flavour

Or a nice Cheese to savour

Strawberry and Grape

And now even Wedding Cake

What will come next

Can anyone guess?

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Arthur Mix said:

@Hairy ape the bubbling bucket is Biosys, Nitrozyme in aquarium water used to water in coco ..All info in the led diary in my signature ..:oldtoker:

www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/topic/391301-a-diary-of-diyleduk-grown-cannabis/&

All understood thank you, will get some ideas now

• Like 3

@Arthur Mix is not messing around as soon as the OJ seeds landed they got wet and started their adventure on UK420  :yep:

I belive this is the first Orange Juice grow that's up and running so needless to say we will be watching with great interest  :)

Beat of luck with the grow my friend, Let's see what you can do with our latest addition to the Dinafem girl's  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 5

On 11/05/2019 at 7:11 PM, MyDisplayName2000 said:

Oranges and Lemons

We love all those phenos

Pear and Banana

The flavours bring drama

Sometimes you miss

Tastes like Chicken Crisps

Some have Garlic Flavour

Or a nice Cheese to savour

Strawberry and Grape

And now even Wedding Cake

What will come next

Can anyone guess?

Love it :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Arthur Mix said:

Two up so far ...

large.056E56B1-515B-4043-8A7B-A20B7716124A.jpeg

thats it for now till next time take it easy....:oldtoker:

2 baby OJ,s up and ready to show the world what they can do  :yep:

Looking good at this early stage buddy  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

Today I placed two more seeds in coco to germinate as only two came up so far .. knowing my luck they all pop now lol 

large.67656102-AA4B-4B6C-949A-56DCB8556595.jpeg

Thats it for now till next time take it easy..:oldtoker:

• Like 4

The to that are up are doing as they should, just wait see if the others pop up, should do as most others sewn same time have ...

Orange juice....

large.DDF99A10-6BF1-4513-9A75-31B46AFFAE9C.jpeglarge.48DB5B57-271F-48D7-B0E3-2BD40FF73C36.jpeg

Thats it for now till next time take it easy......:oldtoker:

• Like 6

The two I stuck in other day have come up :yinyang: they getting watered using nitrozyme and GHE flora nova grow at an EC .8 ph6 ... I have also lowered the Zeus lm301b panel closer to plants ...

Orange juice....

large.32B6427C-F28E-42E6-8FAB-0998A90E1662.jpeglarge.B037344B-EBCA-4388-861D-D5CC9F992847.jpeg

Thats it for now till next time take it easy.......:oldtoker:

• Like 9

6 hours ago, Arthur Mix said:

The two I stuck in other day have come up :yinyang: they getting watered using nitrozyme and GHE flora nova grow at an EC .8 ph6 ... I have also lowered the Zeus lm301b panel closer to plants ...

Orange juice....

large.32B6427C-F28E-42E6-8FAB-0998A90E1662.jpeglarge.B037344B-EBCA-4388-861D-D5CC9F992847.jpeg

Thats it for now till next time take it easy.......:oldtoker:

They are coming along a treat at this early stage mate :yep:

4 happy and healthy Orange Juice babies loving life :yep:

Will you be separating the 2 that you started together buddy?

@Arthur Mix Thank you for taking the time to do multiple uploads mate. I know this takes time but this is exactly what we need with new strains being grown  :yep:

Keep them coming  :)

All the best  :bong:

Mark.. 

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2