combating smells greenhouse / shed

at the moment im on the first week of flower for my loast coast skunk auto.  shes cool looking good etc but starting to pong a little currently in my shed in a 60 x60x140 tent with a 400 cfl. Shes still quiet small at 20 cm high but i have topped her a few times.  Every so often im starting to notice a pong off her.  My greenhouse of 2 meter 80 long x 2 meter wide and 2 meter high is being constructed over my exisitng beds next weekend.  The build consits of 2 x3 and 2x tan for the supports.  The walls being of 4 mm (may double it up to 8 mm ) Poly carbonate sheeting.   Now in the said greenhouse will be the toms qucumbers and a salda patch as well as the girls.  Now as I have outside power that is wired via a double outisde wall socket.  Is it worth my self setting up my 4 inch carbon filter and rvk as well as oslating fan ?? Also what can I grow to combat the pong i have huge boards about 12 ft in length x half foot wide that need weeding and the top soil needs re doing. SO im looking to plant some salvias cosmos and any other suggestion that spring to mind since pic was taken ive re dug up the end bed and moved the toms down in the salad side

Thanks again large.image.jpeg

Lemon plant.. not sure what its called but the guy at the garden centre will tell you. Grows like a bush to chest hight.. smells a lot lemony :yinyang:

Yeh lemon balm but its not that strong try rosemary a few bushes of that is great cos of its strong aroma 

• Like 1