Cream of the Crop - April 2019

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - April 2019   

169 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

:eek:

Cant  believe I got another shot in cream of the crop.  Plot 2 far gets my vote!

All I'd say is dont feel you need a super camera and all the kit to get on here.  I do it all on an inexpensive mobile phone.

You can too.  Thanks for the inclusion folks.  It's an honour.

;)

• Like 5

Can I also say, given the shit journalism and media bullshit cannabis has a bad name.  Funny thing is a bee can kill me but cannabis cant.  The bee is more deadly than the weed in every case.  Not just mine.   It's a plot 2 far for me.

I'll aspire to a nice outdoor shot this year I just hope it's not my feckin EpiPen.

Note to self. Remember.

Thanks @Plot 2 far

• Like 2

Good Job Plot 2 far you get my vote this month

When the trichomes look like the sugar on a 3 month old Royal Jelly sweet from out of a box, I'm impressed. 

• Like 2

It’s a honey of a picture from @Plot 2 far  looks lovely. GGing is part luck, part hard graft so nice to see a winner. 

By the way, be rude not to ask ; What strain, mould res and when did it finish ? 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It's set the bar high, now we won't be happy unless there are at least 3 rare endangered species of bee in every photo.

• Like 2

@Plot 2 far 

Come on, now you've won. let's be honest...

Catch a bee

stick it in the freezer for 15 mins

cool box, keeping it dormant for transport

place sleepy bee on bud

quick photo before the bugger wakes up...

BINGO COTC winner lol

Joking aside. An amazing shot. A well deserved win

• Like 1