Ranec's 1st grow - reaching Critical Mass (CBD)

Ranec

On 28/08/2019 at 7:51 PM, Ranec said:

Thanks Mark - I'm planning to chop end of next week, she's looking good for a fair amount of prime bud but I'm also pretty excited about the scraps, there should be a shit-ton of quality trim for the freezer as she's really well coated with trichomes so I'm looking forward to some quality hash at some point too :skin_up:

Oh you'll get some fine hash from the sugar trim mate ;)

Is that the only extract you make buddy?

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

Thanks Mark, this is all new to me so I thought I'd play it easy and stick with hash before reaching for the lab equipment lol

large.5d72cb517c6e8_IMG_20190905_2002043_20190906220210987.jpg

large.IMG_20190905_202727.jpg

After geeing myself up for a painful chore taking down my one plant was pretty easy. After cutting and hanging I pulled the tray out, turned the light out and closed the tent up drying. I'll clean out the tray over the weekend and then  once everything's dried and jarred I'll clean the tent down and possibly swap out the existing fan and filter box for new items :skin_up:

I still reckon even getting to this point was more beginners luck than any kind of skill but I'm looking forward to using the lessons I've learned here on my next grow :D

• Like 2

On 06/09/2019 at 10:46 PM, Ranec said:

I still reckon even getting to this point was more beginners luck than any kind of skill but I'm looking forward to using the lessons I've learned here on my next grow :D

Maybe a touch of beginners luck but we all need a bit of luck from time to time ;)

Every grow you do you will improve, this is the first of many and now Your cropped out  :yep:

Well done mate you did a fine job ;)

Now it's clean up time and planning your next grow  :yep:

Mark..

Cheers Mark, I'm hoping to trim and jar most of this over the next week or so, it smells fantastic already, beautiful earthy lemony aromas :yep:

large.IMG_20190913_162218_20190914224009172.jpg

I've got a new fan and controller on order as well as a few other bits to spruce up my tent which I'll detail in my loft thread, plus some bubblebags so a Critical Mass CBD hash thread might be in the offing too :skin_up:

• Like 2

On 14/09/2019 at 11:11 PM, Ranec said:

I'm hoping to trim and jar most of this over the next week or so, it smells fantastic already, beautiful earthy lemony aromas :yep:

Just wait until it's had a cure mate ;)

Definitely going to be more flavourful and the high will be more balanced to :yep:

On 14/09/2019 at 11:11 PM, Ranec said:

plus some bubblebags so a Critical Mass CBD hash thread might be in the offing

Critical Mass CBD bubble hash coming soon, can't wait :headbang:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark

large.IMG_20190918_112110.jpg

Spent a few hours this morning trimming up and jarred up around 100g of bud :punk: got about the same in airbud and sugarleaf so that's gone into the freezer, just need to find an appropriately sized bucket and my first hash run will be a go :D

Big Thanks to @Dinafem-Mark for the support and advice, @diyleduk for the fantastic lights (which I checked after I'd chopped and were running at 238 watts from the off! :fart:), @tokenroll for the ever inspirational diary's and pics, and @JJJ for generally being awesome :yep:

Rolled myself a fat doob earlier and I must say that this is a fantastic easy smoke with a really nice functional high and good flavour, once the harsh mellows I reckon this will make a great day time smoke :skin_up:

• Like 7

On 18/09/2019 at 0:26 PM, Ranec said:

Rolled myself a fat doob earlier and I must say that this is a fantastic easy smoke with a really nice functional high and good flavour, once the harsh mellows I reckon this will make a great day time smoke :skin_up:

That's the only thanks we need mate :yep:

A great grow with a happy ending  ;)

Enjoy that CBD enhanced goodness buddy and not a bad end yield at all :yep:

Time to find that bucket and get to making some Fire looking bubble :headbang:

B&Q mate ;)

Mark..

Thanks again Mark, will post up a proper smoke report once it's had time to cure, although as the jars are at 55% rh I suspect it won't be brilliant - my fault as I probably over dried but it still gets me buzzed so I'm a very happy toker :skin_up:

Bubble hash is done and drying, will throw up a thread about it once it's pressed and I find a quiet evening to sample it properly :smokin:

Really enjoyed this grow but with the jars full and my interest in indoor horticulture and it's fruits piqued it's time to crack on with my next run. No doubt I'll be back soon enough, I've got some Shark Attack beans sat in the fridge that I'm really looking forward to popping in due course :punk:

• Like 2

On 23/09/2019 at 10:36 PM, Ranec said:

Bubble hash is done and drying, will throw up a thread about it once it's pressed and I find a quiet evening to sample it properly :smokin:

That's something I'll keep a look out for buddy ;)

Love a bit of Bubble hash  :headbang:

Mark..