Thrips 6 Week Into flower !!!!!!!!

dude500

Has anyone got any solutions to this problem ? Just coming up to week 6 in flower and ive noticed the little blighters (thrips). Just misted with masta microbial but worried about bud rot. Does anyone know of a good solution ? Please help

Has anyone got any solutions to this problem ? Just coming up to week 6 in flower and ive noticed the little blighters (thrips). Just misted with masta microbial but worried about bud rot. Does anyone know of a good solution ? Please help

346881[/snapback]

How long you got left to go? If its a week or so then forget it mate, let them go and after harvest clean everything, I wouldn't be spraying anything in there given the short period of time you got left ( if that is indeed the case) You could try some predators, they would make some ground up for you but the depends if you'd like to be smoking them afterwards...

tt

How long you got left to go? If its a week or so then forget it mate, let them go and after harvest clean everything, I wouldn't be spraying anything in there given the short period of time you got left ( if that is indeed the case) You could try some predators, they would make some ground up for you but the depends if you'd like to be smoking them afterwards...

tt

346900[/snapback]

Some predators don't do a lot in 12/12 except die so be sure to read the info :yep:

Thanks for your replies. They must have longer than a week or so because they are just turning brown, my reckon is about 3 weeks. Predators also will not have time to do anything. This is the price you pay for getting cuttings. :smoke: Think i just gonna have to wait and see how bad it gets. Also i was reading yesterday that the UK was expecting a epidemic of Thrips this summer, Devon with the most problems. Thanx for advice and growers BEWARE !!!

This is the price you pay for getting cuttings.

Yes but would have been worth the results I'd hope :unsure:

"Best practice Quarenteen" - sorry the tear thou :smoke:

Think i just gonna have to wait and see how bad it gets. Also i was reading yesterday that the UK was expecting a epidemic of Thrips this summer, Devon with the most problems. Thanx for advice and growers BEWARE !!!

Lucky I'm on a very 'big island' - ;)

:wassnnme:

NK.