Dinafem Critical 2.0 & mobydick autos grow journey

Joah420

Hi guys first post on here been an active reader for some time, thought id finally give growing an attempt :)! Any tips and advice i welcome, as i have lots of questions on my mind lol! 

Setup -

- Grow tent 120 x 120 x 160, loft grow tent which i have in a spare room.

- 2 x 600 watt LED 

- 10 ltr Fabric breathable pots 

- cannaterra soil mix

- 2 x clip fans

- 18 / 6 Hour light cycle. 

- temps with lights on 24-27 degrees 

- lights off 19-21 degrees 

- humidiy 50-70

Currently day 16 into the grow (potted into the medium), prior to that i soaked for 18 hours and germination via damp paper towel method / 48 hours.

Started with 7 Critical 2.0, and 2 mobydick. All took off so 100% success rate! So far i think everything is going well, had my first heart break lost one of the moby dick day 13 in, basicslly came home from work to the new fan had been to strong and bent it over, not snapped but opened, i think i done some root damage trying to support it up right after 3 days it didnt look healthy at all so i decided to get rid for more space to focus on the others, as my first grow i guess i have alot on my hands as it is, lesson learnt. I do wish i took some pictures for your second thoughts! 

I have been using cana rhizotonic as i read great reviews online via fourms etc, im not sure what impact it's having as ive never used it before, or grown in that case, i was applying via sprayer throughout the day when surface was starting to dry up for the first 7-14 days, i have been since using natural water ph 6.7. 

Now they are starting to get bigger n bigger by the day im wondering watering volumes moving forward, ive read water every second day, when soil is feeling dry down to knuckle or by lifting the pots to feel weight, however im baffled are my plants at this stage were they need big volumes of watering every second day, or watered smaller amounts  more frequent?, shall add pictures to follow :)! 

I know im in need of an exhaust system, i plan to get this over the next few weeks, from reading online the veg into flowering stages the humidity needs to drop a significant amount?

Sorry for the long winded post, thanks for reading any questions, recommendation, and tips welcome! 

I Will add photos directly when i work out how to via my phone lol!, can view them in the mean time in my growdiaries journal,

Edited by Owderb
Link removed
  • Like 1

@Joah420 Hello my friend  ;)

As this is UK420 please do not post links to secondary sites :yep: if you need pictures uploading you can contact me and I'll be happy to assist  ;)

Thank you for joining UK420, welcome  :yep:

Let's see what you can do with our Critical+2.0 and Moby Dick  ;)

You look to have a nice set-up perfect for the Dinafem girl's  ;)

Good luck with the grow my friend and thank you documentation your Dinafem grow on UK420  :yep:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..