Mangos and cannabis

trichomehi

I've just read an interesting article about myrcene, and its synergy with thc, mangos contain myrcene this supposedly makes the high more intense, has anyone had any experience of this, its the first time I've heard of this....

• Like 5

i think mango cleans receptor sites too..

dark chocolate does the same too apparently ../increase high

Edited by twigs
  • Like 2

I think this is also why I'm more likely to fall asleep on the sofa when I combine a smoke and a nice hoppy, myrcene-laden IPA.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Myrcene is supposed to help cannabinoids cross the blood-brain barrier, that's part of why it's said myrcene intensifies a high

• Like 3

I bought a load of mangos the other day, but I can't find them now....my search was fruitless.

• Like 9

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Rex Mundi
On 15/05/2019 at 9:05 AM, StevieRays said:

I have tried it in the past and noticed no difference.

I have never connected them, but I was not looking for it.... I love mango's....

What I mean, I have lived overseas half my life, I first met both mango's and cannabis long ago and loved both immensely.

My problem now is.... I can grow good cannabis, but I can't grow mango lol

Next problem.... the price of mango's... I used to eat them in foreign lands (Africa and Asia) where a bucketful of mango's cost me pennies, whereas here a mango is around £1....

so in the interest of science, I will purchase a few mango's and binge out on them with my cannabis.... lol 

Guest Rex Mundi
22 minutes ago, FigmentofFig said:

I think it does work. Eat some kushman mangoes. My favorite variety.

I'm interested.... I mentioned earlier Africa and Asia, but I also now remember them in Brazil too....

and that makes me think that they were imported into Brazil originally, that is not native....

Kushman... sounds Asian... and I do remember that the Asian varieties I ate were smaller than others.

I also remember eating the smaller Asian ones differently than the larger mango's, I would not cut the cheeks off, I would just squash them against the nut/seed in the centre till it all went liguidy, then cut the top and drink the juice out.

And further, in the Philippines, many times in the jungly moutainous volcanic Islands, I would buy green mango's, unripe... sellers of this delicacy would sell little bags of green mango with herbs and spices, very crunchy but bloody delicious.

Damn these memories coming back ....

Damn... Mangos are the only fruit I don't like.  Do you think it'll work with a kebab?

Edited by JJJ
  • Like 3

when I eat a mango i'm always to stoned to notice but they are great for curing cotton mouth

Edited by hash72
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

i love hoppy beers alongside cannabis. it makes my beer taste so good its like i can pick up every single flavour in the beer 

On 6/7/2019 at 8:27 AM, JJJ said:

Damn... Mangos are the only fruit I don't like.  Do you think it'll work with a kebab?

smoothie with other fruit :yep:

• Like 2