Sirius-DDs

Hi sweet seeders, due to a super late plant out of these last year, they ran super late at 51N. Anybody that's grown out SS FVs outside, would really appreciate strain, latitude and finish times.

In fact, is there a list like this for SS gear outdoors? If not, feel free to put any of their strains outdoor info in, would be a useful reference point :guitar:

Cheers,

Dog

• Like 3

Cheers mate!

Will be interesting to know from the experience of other users, so lets wait and see...

But the F1 Fast Version® range can be ready to harvest between late August and late September (depending on the strain and growing parameters).

Kind regards,

tommy

• Like 4

• 3 months later...

I'm as always gging sweetseeds fv outdoor in the UK at lat 51 in the past when green poison fv was first released I harvested last week of September 2014....this season I've gotta a mix of jack47.cream caramel. Sweet skunk cream m.& crystal candy...I can tell you that ss & cc are already beginning to flower & they currently stand over 6 foot tall...not counting my chickens but if all goes well I could be seeing the best results I've ever had...sweetseeds Fv are are by far the best all round plants I've ever grown & I've grown most UK outdoor house hold strain names....haven't grown for a couple of seasons now but found a spot I couldn't resist & looking forward to sharing the results with you....grow sweet seeds fv's in the UK & you won't be disappointed 

Blue skies sb

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sliverback1 said:

I'm as always gging sweetseeds fv outdoor in the UK at lat 51 in the past when green poison fv was first released I harvested last week of September 2014....this season I've gotta a mix of jack47.cream caramel. Sweet skunk cream m.& crystal candy...I can tell you that ss & cc are already beginning to flower & they currently stand over 6 foot tall...not counting my chickens but if all goes well I could be seeing the best results I've ever had...sweetseeds Fv are are by far the best all round plants I've ever grown & I've grown most UK outdoor house hold strain names....haven't grown for a couple of seasons now but found a spot I couldn't resist & looking forward to sharing the results with you....grow sweet seeds fv's in the UK & you won't be disappointed 

Blue skies sb

Thank you very much for trusting our strains :wub:

Sweet smokes!

-Apolo

• Like 1