Please give a warm welcome to our new mod

Owderb

18 minutes ago, grotbags said:

cool man... @Cursed....man i hope you do a bit of cramming b4 ur exams bro, you'll regret it if u dont man....is this ur final year and dissertation in biology??

Thanks man. I'm currently eating my tea then getting back on it. 7 days before the first exam. Only three this year all spaced out by a week. So done in three weeks Should be ok :fear:

I think I've done enough in course work to see me alright if exams go badly. 

• Like 6

Just now, Cursed said:

Thanks man. I'm currently eating my tea then getting back on it. 7 days before the first exam. Only three this year all spaced out by a week. So done in three weeks Should be ok :fear:

I think I've done enough in course work to see me alright if exams go badly. 

good man, its all too easy to find something else to do, especially if ur a toker...im resuming my chemistry degree with the OU after a year off...im half way there .hope u nail it bro....btw i fukin hate exams, i always sweat profusely...hate it...:yinyang:

• Like 3

@grotbags

It's a bit crazy to be honest, the

exams depend on where Easter is and because Easter has fallen really late this year we less time for revision, it's just bad luck. I'm basically trying to learn half a year's worth of stuff for three subjects as I haven't been able to get to many lectures due to baby and stuff with my dad, I have a week lol

My dissertation is worth two modules and there's no exam. One other module has no exam and is all based in coursework. I'm strong on coursework. I've sat and done percentages and worked out what I have already in the bag and what I need to get in exams. Things are looking ok. Could be better but unless I really really fuck up I'm going to get a good degree.

Good luck with your work man, I enjoyed chemistry more than I bought I would. A friend has a PhD  in chemistry. We always have the most interesting chats about stuff.

• Like 3

good stuff man, it is biology isnt it?? iv got an A higher in biology but was drawn to chemistry, my degree is basically half n half....named chemistry but its a split between chemistry and planetary science and astronomy....dreading the math in my final year!!

i even went to a uni to study biology as a mature student but didnt work out...had to get a fukin bus that took nearly 2 hours to get there....after 4 hrs of travelling and lectures i didnt have time for anything else so i went with the OU.....good luck bro....let us know how it goes.....:yinyang:

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Saddam said:

Congratulations @Cursed :)  Can we have the Vivian avatar back now please? lol  

lol I was thinking same earlier. Without Vivian's noticable 'F off' with both hands not being seen on the left, I still think it's somebody else other than Cursed lol

Edited by Conspiranought
Just to turn a lower case letter on a name to upper case ;)
  • Like 3

@Owderb good to hear GS is ok, I sent him a few pm's but no reply but know the score with him.

@Cursed your life as you no it is no more , looking after the madhouse residents of uk420.

Toke...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Saddam said:

Can we have the Vivian avatar back now please?

56 minutes ago, Conspiranought said:

Without Vivian's noticable 'F off' with both hands not being seen on the left, I still think it's somebody else other than Cursed lol

Go on then, you asked nicely lol

• Like 7