Best rgs strain for outdoors in Teesside please?

Northeastrobie

Hi all hope your well, I was after some suggestions for what strain to try up north in Teesside area for my first outdoor grow please? 

Thanks in advance for any info, robbie 

• Like 1

Any of their earlier outdoor strains should do you well, have a flick through the 2018 outdoor diaries bud. Green Gold, Mighty Gold, Fast Diesel, DFG etc should all get there... 

Might be worth running a few auto's as well, get earlier finish covered in case the weather goes to proper shite!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Sirius-DDs said:

Any of their earlier outdoor strains should do you well, have a flick through the 2018 outdoor diaries bud. Green Gold, Mighty Gold, Fast Diesel, DFG etc should all get there... 

Might be worth running a few auto's as well, get earlier finish covered in case the weather goes to proper shite!

Thanks for the reply mate, I've ran their mighty gold indoors was pretty good like, I was thinking I'll go for autos to be safe we have crappy weather up hear. Was mainly to see what they recommend for this latitude and what people find works well.

I'm not going mad just afew testers outdoors see how they get on with the weather and bugs.

• Like 1

As mentioned above any of our semi autos should be fine , GreenGold, MightyGold, RoyalMazar,Fast Diesel, DFG, Kushty and also some Auto’s to spread your bets with an earlier harvest to dodge the shite weather :yep: 

6 hours ago, panik said:

As mentioned above any of our semi autos should be fine , GreenGold, MightyGold, RoyalMazar,Fast Diesel, DFG, Kushty and also some Auto’s to spread your bets with an earlier harvest to dodge the shite weather :yep: 

Thanks for the reply mate, do you think I'm better off with your full autos or the mighty gold? I liked the mighty gold indoors mind just thought I'd have a better chance with autos up hear in Teesside? 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, panik said:

either will be fine mate,.. Try both :yep: 

Like your style mate lol. I'll get me older in :-D

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

Hey Panik, I cant message but was wondering if royal dane will be available in time for this season??? If not can you reccomend a good photo period for outdoor lat55?? I going to order mighty freeze and mazar auto but want to do a photo alongside.  Anything that is mould resistant. Or if anyone else has any recommendations for far north.