F1 fast killer kush

Adz15978

Photos Adz, though you might like to veg them a bit longer because in my (albeit limited) experience they are not the heaviest croppers.

1 hour ago, Sasquatch said:

Photos Adz, though you might like to veg them a bit longer because in my (albeit limited) experience they are not the heaviest croppers.

Thanks Sasquatch. Was planning on using them on a gg. See how I get on 

There's an outdoor report  of Real Gorilla Fast Diesel on the breeder's help desk section, they seemed to do quite well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sasquatch said:

Thanks Sasquatch. Was planning on using them on a gg. See how I get on 

Hi buddy!
F1 Fast Version® strains are 100% photoperiod-dependent versions featuring ultra-fast flowering.

You can see all our F1 Fast Version® strains here:
https://sweetseeds.es/en/tag/fast-version/

Maybe you're interested in our new Red Mandarine F1 Fast Version® :naughty:

If you are looking for a GG, you have our Gorilla Girl: https://sweetseeds.es/en/gorilla-girl/ (It's not a Fast Version, but it's a delight)

Sweet smokes!
-Apolo

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sweet Seeds Apolo said:

Hi buddy!
F1 Fast Version® strains are 100% photoperiod-dependent versions featuring ultra-fast flowering.

You can see all our F1 Fast Version® strains here:
https://sweetseeds.es/en/tag/fast-version/

Maybe you're interested in our new Red Mandarine F1 Fast Version® :naughty:

If you are looking for a GG, you have our Gorilla Girl: https://sweetseeds.es/en/gorilla-girl/ (It's not a Fast Version, but it's a delight)

Sweet smokes!
-Apolo

Thanks Apollo I’ve already ordered the killer kush. It’s my 1st our door grow so thought fast finishing would help. I’m lat 53.9. 

Looking to do a few autos aswell to spread harvest times. Any suggestions for a easy to grow auto?

38 minutes ago, Adz15978 said:

Thanks Apollo I’ve already ordered the killer kush. It’s my 1st our door grow so thought fast finishing would help. I’m lat 53.9. 

Looking to do a few autos aswell to spread harvest times. Any suggestions for a easy to grow auto?

You can also try our new Sweet Cheese XL Auto® that will be ready in about 8 weeks.
It will have an extra production compared to other autoflowering.

But maybe, if you want something fast: + Speed Auto. In about 7 weeks you can cut. :yep:

And some quick tips:

1. Choose a good substrate.
2. Avoid any stress on the plant.
3. Choose an appropriate size of pot. (Depending on the cultivation space and number of plants: 7L-20L)
4. Germination is very important.
5. Check temperature and humidity correctly.

Sweet smokes!

-Apolo

Edited by Sweet Seeds Apolo
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

the plants from around 44 seconds are the fast version killer kush.. they end at the later flowering critical

Edited by RandyBoBandy
  • Like 5

• 1 month later...

Great those Killer Kush F1 Fast Version® :wub:

Thanks for sharing!

Sweet smokes,

-Apolo

• Like 3

What iv noticed over past seasons and this year is that Sweet seeds strains are. Very vigour from start to finish and good against mould.

Heres some Killer Kush fv and Cream Caramel fv that I have out at the mo

large.15C79328-6357-4D4E-9CA8-02CB01A8E2DA.jpeglarge.04984B3D-C0E0-4D0E-81A4-DE908EED06AC.jpeg

Already got KK fv and GP fv seeds for next year. :yep: