Carly’s Amnesty

bartman

Just now, *DJ* said:

Eta... its a ratfact lol 

Keep it up mate. A few more posts and I'll be finding myself in the UK420 hall of fame I reckon lol

btw, you have now amassed 15 Ratpoints!

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 2

Just now, hash72 said:

if this was my only choice I would jump at it

Sorry but you’ve lost me. 

I’m a bit confused.

When you say if this was your only choice? What do you mean?

2 minutes ago, ratdog said:

Wasn't this the same sort of thing that Reynolds was trying to achieve?

:yep: That was the first thought that entered my mind.

• Like 4

Sign your own search warrant.

What are the benefits of this to a grower.

Crazy daft idea.

At least Reynolds involved all medi users, this one is just for idiotic growers.

Stupid is as Stupid does.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, bartman said:

Sign your own search warrant.

What are the benefits of this to a grower.

That's the question, innit :yep:

Cui bono ?

Who does it benefit ?

I can't see any benefit to people growing their own meds. None whatsoever. So who does this benefit, precisely ? :unsure:

At best it's a foolish but well-intentioned idea by a few people that haven't really thought things through.

Edited by Boojum
  • Like 3

Google probably has us all profiled as growers already.

Carlys domain was registered 4 days ago and is hosted outside the UK on a shared hosting service, no https, that application form is dangerous, easily intercepted,nevermind the fact they will tip off the law.

Remember, never trust a wolf in sheeps clothing.

• Like 6

Just now, goldie_2007 said:

Google probably has us all profiled as growers already.

My local plod has me down as that already lol

I had to have a DBS check a few months back, it came back with a few convictions from 1994 for growing, firstly you would think they are spent, and secondly, how is it relevant for working with volunteers? Luckily my colleagues are of the mind it doesn't have fuck all to do with me and my life 25 years later. 

• Like 3

Just now, ratdog said:

I had to have a DBS check a few months back, it came back with a few convictions from 1994 for growing, firstly you would think they are spent, and secondly, how is it relevant for working with volunteers? Luckily my colleagues are of the mind it doesn't have fuck all to do with me and my life 25 years later. 

Depends what type of DBS you had. enhanced checks show up anything that you have done whether spent or not. As i imagine you are potentially working with vulnerable people your required to do an enhanced disclosure. 

I had this for years in care work. Conviction has been spent for 10 years but still shows up on enhanced disclosures. 

Makes you wonder what the point of it becoming ''spent'' is if an employer can still check anyway :headpain: 

• Like 4

Just now, Cursed said:

As i imagine you are potentially working with vulnerable people

Yes, young and those with learning difficulties, I was a bit surprised to see it on there tbh.

• Like 1

yeah, the moment your working with that demographic they want to know everything. I had no idea their were tiered checks until i the first time i applied for a new job after mine became spent, not all DBS will show spent convictions but ''enhanced'' ones will.

I thought after ten years that was it, expunged from my record, but there it was in black and white. nearly cost me the job because like a dufus i hadn't read the application properly and ticked i had no convictions, but it clearly said convictions (including those which are ''spent''). Luckily they could see i had just been a tit and employed me anyway lol 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, goldie_2007 said:

domain was registered 4 days ago and is hosted outside the UK on a shared hosting service

Necker Island ??  :unsure:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, bartman said:

Sorry but you’ve lost me. 

I’m a bit confused.

When you say if this was your only choice? What do you mean?

what I mean if my life was different I would think different but trying guess how I would think if I was not me would be difficult, that's easy to understand 

31 minutes ago, hash72 said:

what I mean if my life was different I would think different but trying guess how I would think if I was not me would be difficult, that's easy to understand 

Ok :smokin:

If your life was different. What is it about this register that would appeal to you enough for you to take part in it?

Just now, bartman said:

Ok :smokin:

If your life was different. What is it about this register that would appeal to you enough for you to take part in it?

lol, if my life was different I would be someone else and I cant guess what the other me would be like, personally i'm not interested in signing anything or any scheme that I would have to let the police in my house then give them half my grow.