Carly’s Amnesty

bartman

if I was desperate and unable to afford to buy cannabis after finding it helped my condition I would probable go for this, as a grower and able to produce my own medication its no way 

• Like 2

so if I sign up she simply sends my details to the police with a note asking if its cool this guy continues to grow his medicine, should I expect a letter back giving the thumbs up for my grow or my door knocked of? I would assume the latter.

• Like 6

I keep seeing negative stuff about UPA, not sure how much of it is true but this looks like another one of those schemes that crop up every so often then end in tears

• Like 5

LOCATION?
Cultivation site must be:
  • Out of public view
  • Inaccessible to members of the public or minors
  • Local authority will reserve the right to inspect a site before they grant permission
  • Site address will be listed on a register held by local authorities and updated by representatives of the CAO (Carly’s Amnesty Organisation)

EXCESS?
Any plant product that is cultivated and is surplus to medical dosage requirements must be submitted to your specified local police authority. Local authorities will be made aware of individual dosage requirements and may take a dim view of persons cultivating plants in gross excess of personal requirements.

Any person found to be distributing excess supply in any form to anyone else will be ARRESTED IMMEDIATELY.

lol fuck that!

• Like 9

Not a bad idea,but who has access to your info personally I think until there is a  guarantee that your info won’t be used against you they may struggle to get many members but hey good luck to em

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, hash72 said:

if I was desperate and unable to afford to buy cannabis after finding it helped my condition I would probable go for this,

Why though ?

8 minutes ago, bartman said:

Why though ?

seems bloody daft, but typical of all these hair brained schemes to put yourself on somebodies database for them to use at their pleasure, it's definitely a recurring theme lol

if you have a condition then just grow yourself some cannabis, no need to register with anybody or live by a third parties rules and silly limits

EXCESS?
Any plant product that is cultivated and is surplus to medical dosage requirements must be submitted to your specified local police authority. Local authorities will be made aware of individual dosage requirements and may take a dim view of persons cultivating plants in gross excess of personal requirements.

Any person found to be distributing excess supply in any form to anyone else will be ARRESTED IMMEDIATELY.

the more I read that the more I'm inclined to suggest they file it where the sun doesn't shine lol
  • Like 6

45 minutes ago, bartman said:

Why though ?

not easy to put myself in someone else shoes, if I was afraid of being bust and had no money I would be like a drowning man clutching at straws.

1 minute ago, hash72 said:

not easy to put myself in someone else shoes, if I was afraid of being bust and had no money I would be like a drowning man clutching at straws.

With no money you would have no ability to grow and therefore no reason to register.

I don’t understand your point here sorry Grandad.

This is not a medical cooperative like Bud Buddies.

Any surplus grow has to be handed into police appointed authorities. For destruction I would assume.

Fucking Bonkers idea imo.

• Like 4

Any kind of 'register' that holds the details of people growing herb is IMHO a shit idea from the off. We're still breaking the law, even those growing for legitimate medical reasons. Who is in charge of the data ? How do we know that the names and addresses won't be given straight to the police ? Fill in the form and 6 months later, just when you've harvested, maybe you get your door kicked in, get your meds confiscated and face a charge of cultivation (or your meds ripped off by criminals). That's perhaps a worst case scenario, but the first rule of growing is DON'T LET ANYONE KNOW YOU GROW. Especially not some random internet 'organisation'.

No thanks :nea:

• Like 4

all medical users have to be registered for any and all medication prescribed, I don't have enough income to supply myself with the price listed but I can grow my own, I would have no surplus and if this was my only choice I would jump at it, I hope it takes off and helps those who need it.

1 minute ago, Boojum said:

Any kind of 'register' that holds the details of people growing herb is IMHO a shit idea from the off.

Wasn't this the same sort of thing that Reynolds was trying to achieve?

• Like 5

No no no, :thumbdown:step away from this, sound like a reynoldsesk name and addy harvesting exersize, fuck knows where ya details might end up! :unsure:

DJ....

Eta... its a ratfact lol 

Edited by *DJ*
  • Like 7