blue cheese?

*DJ*

Iv popped 6, 1 was a pure runt that didnt get passe its second set, the 5 left go from tall and side branching like a tropper, to short and hardly got a side shoot let alone branch? I expect a mum/dad leaning plant, looks like the milkman, postman, and window cleaners been in there aswell :doh: so far not so good, i can only do 6, its bad enough 1 being a runt, such is life though, the more you look at them, you could think the other 5 might be unrelated if ya didnt know differnt, while im moaning, the dinafem amnesia i replaced the runt with hasnt moved in a week either,  whats the score here?

DJ.      .

• Like 1

Unusual for Dinafems offerings that is deej..

I'm having problems keeping seedlings alive myself at the moment!

Fucking weathers winter one minute then summer the next!

Dunno if your probs are related to the environment but pretty sure mine are..

Not much help soz but I'm sure mark will chime in soon.. 

• Like 2

My dinafem blue cheese completely malfunctioned! 

started half flowering half vegging under 18-6 ! i ended up just killing it.

I had 4 other photoperiods thriving at the same time bear in mind.

• Like 1

large.6CBAA859-863F-4802-8EEA-6D2CCFC01D42.jpeg

I only popped the one seed and it was a gorgeous looking, tasting and the high was great and also gave a strong stone as well.  I’ve done a smoke report and did a diary on here somewhere recently.  Smoke report in dinafem strain guide somewhere 

large.45E50C4D-9322-40E1-B2BF-89623171E613.jpeg

large.A02D6856-534A-4022-8132-CD5270364163.jpeg

Edited by Rampa Green
  • Like 1

On 12/04/2019 at 4:20 PM, *DJ* said:

Iv popped 6, 1 was a pure runt that didnt get passe its second set, the 5 left go from tall and side branching like a tropper, to short and hardly got a side shoot let alone branch? I expect a mum/dad leaning plant, looks like the milkman, postman, and window cleaners been in there aswell :doh: so far not so good, i can only do 6, its bad enough 1 being a runt, such is life though, the more you look at them, you could think the other 5 might be unrelated if ya didnt know differnt, while im moaning, the dinafem amnesia i replaced the runt with hasnt moved in a week either,  whats the score here?

DJ.      .

As far as I know we are not getting reports with Blue Cheese issue but something is not right as the amnesia put in also is not growing?

Can you put any pictures up buddy so we can see what's going on please? @*DJ*

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

Iv got a diary in the diary section, iv got to go with them now anyways, cant keep pulling plants and wasting weeks, 

Dj.....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, *DJ* said:

Iv got a diary in the diary section, iv got to go with them now anyways, cant keep pulling plants and wasting weeks, 

Dj.....

I'll drop by mate :yep:

All the best 

Mark.. 

• 2 months later...

Got 2 of these going 1 is as you would expect the other is on another level in terms of smell really really nice as normal but with a lemony feel gutted I didn't take any cuts 

• Like 1

On 18/06/2019 at 1:21 AM, michaeldbc said:

Got 2 of these going 1 is as you would expect the other is on another level in terms of smell really really nice as normal but with a lemony feel gutted I didn't take any cuts 

Have you got any pictures to share mate?

We would love to see :yep:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..