Seedsman 420 - NEW releases & more..

J Trich

29 minutes ago, nudger36 said:

Any pics of the Peyote Gorilla please?

Hey sorry I know that is not the answer you would like to hear... but still nothing, as usual in Seedsman, our supplyers do not usually offer photos. So we always try to add them as soon as possible from our own sources, which usually takes time to grow and we do not want delaying release (seeds are availlable, not reason to wait 4 months). On the other hand our confidence in the seeds is high, the info offered by the supplyer always the corresponded, and the quality of genetics being top, those who know us know it, if you have tried one of our latest genetics you will also know it! :bong:

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, J Trich said:

Hey sorry I know that is not the answer you would like to hear... but still nothing, as usual in Seedsman, our supplyers do not usually offer photos. So we always try to add them as soon as possible from our own sources, which usually takes time to grow and we do not want delaying release (seeds are availlable, not reason to wait 4 months). On the other hand our confidence in the seeds is high, the info offered by the supplyer always the corresponded, and the quality of genetics being top, those who know us know it, if you have tried one of our latest genetics you will also know it! :bong:

I do like Peyote Purple was just wondering what it will bring to the glue. The 2 strains together will definitely bring the resin and im sure the glue will add potency to the Peyote. To be honest ive never grown anything from Seedsman as yet, did fancy white og but was out of stock at the time. 

Edited by nudger36
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, nudger36 said:

I do like Peyote Purple was just wondering what it will bring to the glue. The 2 strains together will definitely bring the resin and im sure the glue will add potency to the Peyote. To be honest ive never grown anything from Seedsman as yet, did fancy white og but was out of stock at the time. 

Yeah sure, all we have from peyote being fire..

Can you try Critical Purple Kush, is 100 guarantied you getting a fire plant.. still not seen any bad plant, even from first time grower.. i grown one seed two rounds, one VS other 15 genetics, and other VS other 8 genetics.. always small pots.. she are the best looking plant in both crazzy grow.. 16 VS having a lot technic issues stressing in almost genetics, but CPK the only one doing direct way without altering anything.. nice with nutes, nice with trichs, nice with flavor.. at this time will being my best recomendation for beginners & pros... :bong:

Edited by J Trich
  • Like 2